• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. How do you rank the non-IT social links?
Hellbiterhater 8 months ago#1
How would you rank the non-party member social links of the game? I haven't finished P4G yet and the side social links but here's mine. I won't count Ayane (haven't done hers) and Margaret for this.
  1. Nanako and Dojima (tie)
  2. Athletes
  3. Marie (I actually like her)
  4. Adachi
  5. Hisano
  6. Naoki
  7. Sayoko
  8. Eri
  9. Shu
  10. Ebihara
  11. Yumi
  12. Fox
Respect is earned, not demanded. Don't force your own beliefs towards others.
Omegalynx 8 months ago#2
Replaying this game recently has given me a new appreciation for Naoki. I'm not sure how I would rank everyone else but he's definitely #1 for me. Shu might be a close second, but I'm not 100% on that.
1Tekkaman 8 months ago#3
Yumi > Nanako > everyone else.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .
"I believe that the only purpose that games have is to enrich the hard life we live." Fumito Ueda
tanjacob715 8 months ago#4
Within a tier, names are not in order of merit. I'd also add that the SLs in P4G are surprisingly well done on the whole given the constraints of the video game format and the 10-rank restriction. The top tier SLs were great, and even many mid-tier SLs were quite enjoyable and I ranked them lower mostly because I felt there were things they could have done better. Fox and Marie were weak imo. I could excuse Fox for being more of a quest giver rather than a character in his own right. As for Marie, the more I read about her, the less I liked her.

Top Tier:
Adachi
Dojima
Eri
Hisano
Kou
Nanako
Naoki
Yumi

Mid Tier:
Ayane
Daisuke
Ebihara
Margaret
Sayoko
Shu

Bottom Tier:
Fox
Marie
Whatever.
(edited 8 months ago)
Duarte_Caz 5 months ago#5
Naoki was terrible, I don't understand how people liked it so much.

Good social links:
Adachi
Nanako
Hisano
Ai Ebihara

Medium:
Marie
Athletes
Dojima
Sayoko
Eri
Shu

Bad:
Naoki

Truth35777 2 months ago#6
Adachi's SL is the best in the entire series
Ouch
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. How do you rank the non-IT social links?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A