How difficult this game with AI controlled party?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. How difficult this game with AI controlled party?

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
1 month ago#1
So no Direct Command.
Friendly reminder that Karim Benzema is still Real Madrid player for whatever reason.

User Info: andhros

andhros
1 month ago#2
Depends on the difficulty level and if this is a New Game or NG+. If this is a new game you can set it to middle to high difficulty and be fine. You do have the option, and I would recommend using it, of setting the NPCs to heals, magic/skills, or physical. Act freely is fine as long as you discover what each NPC has a tendency to pull.

Fortunately if you have P3 experience you will not experience anything as traumatizing as that game. In fact, I usually run my playthroughs on AI control. The exceptions being if I am playing on the most difficult, or the NG+ secret boss fight.

User Info: HA0U

HA0U
1 month ago#3
imagine you are leading a pack of idiots who do things with no learning capacity.
Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind die Jager

User Info: XcZeus3469

XcZeus3469
1 month ago#4
HA0U posted...
imagine you are leading a pack of idiots who do things with no learning capacity.

That's actually a terrible comparison. Sure Yukiko might cast agi on a fire immune enemy but thats because the resistance wasn't revealed. Once your analysis shows fire is a bad choice she won't do it again.
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/ShadyMan8903

User Info: zaneomega2

zaneomega2
1 month ago#5
XcZeus3469 posted...
HA0U posted...

That's actually a terrible comparison. Sure Yukiko might cast agi on a fire immune enemy but thats because the resistance wasn't revealed. Once your analysis shows fire is a bad choice she won't do it again.

Suuuuurreee.....
If you haven't seen Claymore you're doing anime wrong
~Final Fantasy XIII is bae <3~

User Info: NextGenCowboy

NextGenCowboy
1 month ago#6
Cannot imagine how much of a pain the 3rd dungeon boss would be. Nor how you'd survive Quad Convergence or World's End without manually guarding.
"Revy, have you forgotten? I'm already dead. I think I died the day I met you." -- Rock.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. How difficult this game with AI controlled party?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived