Trophies without Timestamps

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Trophies without Timestamps

User Info: bartsimpson916

bartsimpson916
4 months ago#1
I was lazy and didn't connect to WiFi when playing at a different house, so I earned 2 trophies that do not have timestamps. Is there a way to fix the no timestamp issue? If I leave it alone, this wouldn't prevent me from getting platinum right? Thanks.
"Me fail English? That's unpossible." - Ralph Wiggum

User Info: Seitar

Seitar
4 months ago#2
I haven't seen anyone being able to fix it but I haven't heard about the timestamp issue preventing anyone from getting a platinum.
PSN: Seitar-Hubbe

User Info: NextGenCowboy

NextGenCowboy
4 months ago#3
I am missing a timestamp for fusion accident -- my PSTV got unplugged and I never signed in and set the time before I realized.

You'll still get the platinum, I have it, but there's no way to fix it, and it's very annoying.
"Revy, have you forgotten? I'm already dead. I think I died the day I met you." -- Rock.

User Info: XcZeus3469

XcZeus3469
4 months ago#4
Each trophy has a flag that needs to be triggered to unlock it, and once unlocked it is stored on your profile memory. The trigger for every platinum trophy is that all other trophies are set to unlocked so no you cannot get screwed out of a platinum.
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/ShadyMan8903
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Trophies without Timestamps

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived