• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Persona 4 Golden Ending Guide (As Spoiler-Free As Possible)

User Info: spealfan444

spealfan444
7 years ago#1
Since there are many topics on this board by first-timers claiming they got a bad ending and that they need assistance to get the correct one, I thought I would make this guide to help them out.

Note: I will try my hardest to make this guide spoiler-free, but there are circumstances where this will be impossible. These moments of impossibility will go under spoiler tags. These tags WILL include MASSIVE spoilers. You have been warned.

There are 7 endings in Persona 4 Golden. Their names, the date in which they occur, what transpires in them, and how to obtain them will be listed below.

Bad Ending 1: Nanako dies, Namatame is thrown into the TV world, Teddie leaves.
Date: December 3rd

How to obtain: On December 3rd, when prompted by Yosuke, select "Push the bastard in".

Bad Ending 2: Nanako lives, Namatame isn't thrown into the TV world, Teddie leaves.
Date: December 3rd

How to obtain: On December 3rd, when prompted by Yosuke, select "I can't stay here".

Bad Ending 3: Nanako lives, true killer is not identified.
Date: December 5th

How to obtain: On December 3rd, when prompted by Yosuke, select these responses in the following order:

1. Wait a second here...
2. We're missing something.
3. Namatame's true feelings.
4. Something's been bothering me.
5. We're missing something...
6. Calm the hell down!

On December 5th, select the wrong person when prompted three times.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"-Sherlock Holmes

spealfan444
7 years ago#2
Accomplice Ending: Nanako lives, you side with the true killer.
Date: December 5th
Note: The Jester Arcana social link must be at level 6 before November 4th in order to obtain this ending.

How to obtain:Perform the same steps as Bad Ending 3, but choose the correct person when prompted. Choose to protect them.

Normal Ending: Nanako lives, true killer identified and defeated, mastermind not identified
Date: March 20th

How to obtain: Perform the same steps as the accomplice ending and Bad Ending 3. Choose the correct person, do not choose to protect them.

On March 20th, talk to all your maxed social links. Choose to go home afterwards. Or simply go to your house and say to go home.

True Ending: Nanako lives, true killer identified and defeated, mastermind identified and defeated

How to obtain: Perform the same steps as the normal ending. On March 20th, when asked if you want to go home, select No and go to the Junes food court.

Golden Ending: Same as true ending, but the Aeon social Link was maxed before December 24th
Note: The Aeon Arcana social link must be maxed before December 24th in order to obtain this ending.

How to obtain: Perform the same steps as the True Ending
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"-Sherlock Holmes

spealfan444
7 years ago#3
You guys can post now. Let me know if I made any errors.

spealfan444
7 years ago#4
Bump.

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto
7 years ago#5
spealfan444 posted...
Bump.

Instead of bumping, why not request a sticky?

C-A
My 3DS FC: 2724-0768-4793
My Switch FC: SW-7024-9247-8419

spealfan444
7 years ago#6
CatMuto posted...
spealfan444 posted...
Bump.

Instead of bumping, why not request a sticky?

C-A

Well, if anyone thinks this is helpful, then they can request a sticky if they want. I obviously can't do it with my own post though.

User Info: kieranaryan

kieranaryan
7 years ago#7
Sticky requested
Gamertag: Ciaran O Rian

User Info: 0chocolachao0

0chocolachao0
7 years ago#8
Question:
Will I get a New Game + if I choose to do any of these endings?
Pokemon / Bioshock / Persona / Dragon Age / Final Fantasy XIII / Fire Emblem / Batman / Ace Attorney and more!!
PSN: ChocolaChao

spealfan444
7 years ago#9
0chocolachao0 posted...
Question:
Will I get a New Game + if I choose to do any of these endings?

Yes, you can get a new game plus on ANY of these endings. Note however, if you plan on fighting the secret super boss(that you can only fight on a new game plus), then you must have obtained at least the true ending on your first playthrough.

User Info: astrophys

astrophys
7 years ago#10
Golden Ending's instructions in the guide you wrote is missing the pretty important detail that you have to also do the following thing: clear the bonus dungeon that is unlocked on February 13 if Aeon is maxed and you said that you would go to save Marie, not caring about the danger .
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Persona 4 Golden Ending Guide (As Spoiler-Free As Possible)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Inaba Jewel Beetle? Side Quest3 Answers
What does a New Game+ get you? General2 Answers
How do I beat Happiness Hand? Enemy/Boss8 Answers
How to get Adachi's social link up? General3 Answers
Where can I find (Fish Hook)? Side Quest1 Answer