• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Good/Best Early game Persona
LiquidGaga 9 years ago#1
What's a good early game persona and what's the required persona's to fuse it
? i mean really early [I just rescued Yukiko and and i don't grind that much, I do everything on 1 run, if you get what i mean
Genkai sore nani? No thank you!
Azure_Flame 9 years ago#2
Izanagi. Its strength growth is good, and with skill cards and stat boosts it could easily become one of your best personas until late-endgame or even your second playthrough.
#SmolHole2K19
"I've [bred] the genius trait into my family through eugenics, incest, and satanism." -Basileus15
Veraxulous 9 years ago#3
Well, Sarisvati (Priestess) gets Invigorate 2 which restore SP per turn. She also learns Bufu and Dia skills. SP is very important for long grinds and SP restoring items are scarce.

Eligor (Chariot) has Resist Physical which is pretty nice for dungeon crawling. He learns Agi skills and physical + status skills.

Both can be gotten in the late/early teen levels. Both are also inherently weak to Garu.
Darbot1904 9 years ago#4
I really wouldnt keep izanagi, thats more an idea for advanced players who know all the good skills and how to grind for treasure hands to level up their personas. Early game, its nice to try for persona that are resistant to physical and have more than one resist element. Homestly i would suggest just getting as many different personas as you csn and using the fusion search to cherry pick which ones look good.

The thing to remember about persona games is you rarely use one persone long. As you raise your social links you can really get a lot out of fusions.
Azure_Flame 9 years ago#5
Also, if you get late into the game and find a skill you want on a Persona you don't, remember that fusing two Personas of the same arcana will downfuse to the next lowest rank, so you can downfuse and then upfuse if the recipe (for a persona you do want) calls for a lower-ranking Persona of a certain arcana.
#SmolHole2K19
"I've [bred] the genius trait into my family through eugenics, incest, and satanism." -Basileus15
LiquidGaga 9 years ago#6
How do i fuse said persona's ? And it's really hard keeping persona's that you don't like but have to keep for some S.Link meetings.
BirthBySorrow2 9 years ago#7
Veraxulous posted...
Well, Sarisvati (Priestess) gets Invigorate 2 which restore SP per turn. She also learns Bufu and Dia skills. SP is very important for long grinds and SP restoring items are scarce.

Eligor (Chariot) has Resist Physical which is pretty nice for dungeon crawling. He learns Agi skills and physical + status skills.

Both can be gotten in the late/early teen levels. Both are also inherently weak to Garu.

100% agree with this. Eligor is good all the way through The Bath House due to his Physical resistance and high Strength with Arm Chopper (one of the best light damaging physical skills) and sarasvati's Invigorate 2 helps TREMENDOUSLY with the lack of SP refilling options early on.

If you don't like the Personas, Fuse them then simply pass on the useful abilities to another. You will eventually unlock the ability to hold 12 Personas (8 at lv 15, 10 at 20, and 12 at 25 if I'm not mistaken).

You can get rid of them then just buy them again when you need to do S.Links. That's why you do S.Links in one big swoop, use only 1 or 2 days for dungeons, then repeat the process so you don't have to constantly fuse, buy back, fuse, buy back.
LiquidGaga 9 years ago#8
BirthBySorrow2 posted...
Veraxulous posted...

100% agree with this. Eligor is good all the way through The Bath House due to his Physical resistance and high Strength with Arm Chopper (one of the best light damaging physical skills) and sarasvati's Invigorate 2 helps TREMENDOUSLY with the lack of SP refilling options early on.

If you don't like the Personas, Fuse them then simply pass on the useful abilities to another. You will eventually unlock the ability to hold 12 Personas (8 at lv 15, 10 at 20, and 12 at 25 if I'm not mistaken).

You can get rid of them then just buy them again when you need to do S.Links. That's why you do S.Links in one big swoop, use only 1 or 2 days for dungeons, then repeat the process so you don't have to constantly fuse, buy back, fuse, buy back.

How do i Fuse Eligor and Sarisvati ? Which persona's ?
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Good/Best Early game Persona
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I beat Happiness Hand? Enemy/Boss8 Answers
What does a New Game+ get you? General2 Answers
Inaba Jewel Beetle? Side Quest3 Answers
Where can I find (Fish Hook)? Side Quest1 Answer
How to get Adachi's social link up? General3 Answers