• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS
  3. Free DLC: Jonhny Ridden Custom High Mobility Zaku II and Lacus Clyne

User Info: Rainforce

Rainforce
7 years ago#1
Jonhny Ridden Custom High Mobility Zaku II is a 2000 cost. Lacus Clyne piloted Infinite Justice is 100 cost.

Waiting for pics

User Info: cx6998

cx6998
7 years ago#2
just the announcement but no pics

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6403/g0k8.jpg
Peace cannot be achieved by force, it can only be achieved by understanding
-Albert Einstein

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
7 years ago#3
Johnny Ridden posted...
I'm not the Red Comet; I'm the Crimson Lightning!

well kick ass its free.

wonder what other suits we'll get can't wait to find out. this drought was really starting to get to me =p glad to see we're getting some news
[Keikaku intensifies]

User Info: ZetaC1

ZetaC1
7 years ago#4
So Lacus is her own Unit, guess that kinda blows a hole in the Alternate pilot "rumor"

Kinda nice to see Ridden make it in, hes kind of a weird one to make it in this game. Since these are Free I'm not going to complain. Hopefully Bamco will give us a couple more freebies.

and on a pessimistic note that has no base or reason behind it, i hope these aren't our Console exclusives.
throwing up rainbows is the way to go

User Info: AceSan

AceSan
7 years ago#5
ZetaC1 posted...
and on a pessimistic note that has no base or reason behind it, i hope these aren't our Console exclusives.

I think those two additions puts at 99 available MS at the start. Going over a 100 invalidates Bamco's "90+ MS" advertising. (If you have 100 or 101, you're going to advertise 100/100+, not 90+) However, they can easily revise that statement with a 2nd PV that announces on-disc exclusives or more DLC exclusives, including the two units leaked here.

User Info: MagnaValkyrion

MagnaValkyrion
7 years ago#6
I'm sorry, what? WTF is this? I don't know how to react to this... Is this good news?

User Info: shiro_clanclan

shiro_clanclan
7 years ago#7
DLC don't count, AceSan. The advertised number will be the ones available at time of first place, not DLC units. The same was true with EXVS. ;)

Good news, can't wait for pics. Especially curious how they managed to get what was once an S-tier 2500 to be a 1000.
Things get damaged, things get broken... I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken left us so brittle...

User Info: ZetaC1

ZetaC1
7 years ago#8
Well I'm going to go with that these 2 aren't our console exclusives because the thing states Day one Free DLC. so the on disk console exclusives could still unknown. but you're right they could just update the trailer PV with the next one. but the Web site says over 90 on the bottom though they'd have to change the website too...

by teh way the exvsfb website was updated http://exvsfb.ggame.jp/dlc/index.html
throwing up rainbows is the way to go

User Info: shiro_clanclan

shiro_clanclan
7 years ago#9
ZetaC1 posted...
by teh way the exvsfb website was updated http://exvsfb.ggame.jp/dlc/index.html

Hahaha. As example of pilot outfit they showed off the one I'll be buying. Thanks, Bamco. You sure do know your fanbase.
Things get damaged, things get broken... I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken left us so brittle...

User Info: Rainforce

Rainforce
7 years ago#10
Lacus' Infinite has different melee and Burst attack. Also has a Strike Freedom assist?

Either they don't mention Johnny's CV or it's the same as Cars from Jojo
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS
  3. Free DLC: Jonhny Ridden Custom High Mobility Zaku II and Lacus Clyne
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A