• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
  3. Blazblue is the ideal fighting game C/D? [SPOILERS]

User Info: ArcBaltic

ArcBaltic
8 years ago#11
shadowfreeze88 posted...

lol good one.

Oh wait, you're serious?...

Well he isn't an action hero. Carl isn't a badass or an action hero... He might be a magician, but Relius isn't really a bad ass so I figure he's the magician. Carl is the pretty boy...
Live and PSN Tag- ArcBaltic
Games: UMvC3, SSF4:AE

User Info: koga_wolf_demon

koga_wolf_demon
8 years ago#12
Needs three guys with trenchcoats.
Official Zero of the UMvC3 Boards. PSN: ichikoga UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye BBCSEX: Ragna/Taokaka
Yes, the BBCSEX is what you think it is, pervert.

User Info: Trekend

Trekend
8 years ago#13

Well he isn't an action hero. Carl isn't a badass or an action hero... He might be a magician, but Relius isn't really a bad ass so I figure he's the magician. Carl is the pretty boy...

Carl is not a pretty boy. At best, he's there for the Shotacon crowd.

My guess is that either he meant that Relius was a badass (a WHOLE lot more believable than Jin), or he left "young boy with a sister complex" off his list.

Then who is the badass? Jubei, obviously.
"Fairness is a wonderful attribute, Major Anderson. It has nothing to do with war." - Colonel Graff
Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card

User Info: Kaiser1one

Kaiser1one
8 years ago#14
C and D.
Why is it that the world can't spell "lose" right???

User Info: ArcBaltic

ArcBaltic
8 years ago#15
StolenName posted...
Carl is not a pretty boy. At best, he's there for the Shotacon crowd.

My guess is that either he meant that Relius was a badass (a WHOLE lot more believable than Jin), or he left "young boy with a sister complex" off his list.

Then who is the badass? Jubei, obviously.

I agree, but, Jubei isn't a playable character. Jin is emotion less and cold for the most part. He did a number on Ikaruga pretty well. The psychotic moments only really come to play with Ragna and he is now well on the way to licking them.

Relius really doesn't have any badass qualities that are noteworthy.
Live and PSN Tag- ArcBaltic
Games: UMvC3, SSF4:AE

User Info: YukiOnnaFrost

YukiOnnaFrost
8 years ago#16
We still need Saya to be playable.

User Info: Supah_Axel

Supah_Axel
8 years ago#17
I love Noel's deliciously flat chest. I also love how she gets so upset about it. She's great.
http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jiffypugbe2.jpg

User Info: Shinra-Army

Shinra-Army
8 years ago#18
shadowfreeze88 posted...
ArcBaltic posted...
So is Jin the badass?

lol good one.

Oh wait, you're serious?...

XD
Solid Sonic posted...
GOD, I LOVE COMPLAINING. It's like the ultimate thrill as a Sonic fan.

User Info: darkzero16

darkzero16
8 years ago#19

I love Noel's deliciously flat chest. I also love how she gets so upset about it. She's great.

THIS!!!!!

Though they over exagerate on that aspect.......Shes no Litchi but she certainly isn't flat chested
"Imagine the ****storm that would ensue if Nocturne was titled "Lucifer's Call" in the US like it was in Europe"LordFaust

User Info: Bakyura

Bakyura
8 years ago#20
darkzero16 posted...
Though they over exagerate on that aspect.......Shes no Litchi but she certainly isn't flat chested

I agree, she isn't flat dammit ;_;
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
  3. Blazblue is the ideal fighting game C/D? [SPOILERS]
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A