Gallery Question (mainly for people who completed it)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
  3. Gallery Question (mainly for people who completed it)

User Info: SuperSonic71087

SuperSonic71087
6 years ago#1
Does anyone know how to get images 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 14, 16, 22, 32, 33, and 34 from the Special CG section? Those are the only images I'm missing to complete the entire gallery. I've beaten Arcade with everyone, all of Story Mode is completed, answered all of the Teach Me, Miss Litchi questions, beat Score Attack, and got all of the character specific achievements. Is there something I'm missing? I'd greatly appreciate the help.
PSN: SuperSonic71087
360 Gamertag: Super Sonic RBH

User Info: NekoZam

NekoZam
6 years ago#2
Did you transfer your story data from Continuum Shift? You need to replay all the gag endings from that game to unlock an image from each one. That's everyone except Hakumen, Mu, and the 4 characters added in Extend.
GT and PSN: NekoZam

User Info: Rai_Katsushiro

Rai_Katsushiro
6 years ago#3
I'll ask something related:

I also transferred all data from Continuum Shift, so I had all stories already completed from the start in Extend, but still lack story videos. Can someone remind me in which specific stories I can get those videos, aside from the True Ending?

User Info: abad_lime

abad_lime
6 years ago#4
CT recon? They have a few.
BBCS:EX: Hazama > Jin > Ragna > Relius > Carl > Tsubaki > Platinum >everyone else
Currently Playing: MGS2-4; Disgaea 4; BB:CS

User Info: TormaDFK

TormaDFK
6 years ago#5
Ragna, Noel, Arakune, and Tsubaki all have movies at the end of their true endings. Hazama has one right at the beginning. The CT Reconstruction should have the rest.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
  3. Gallery Question (mainly for people who completed it)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived