I hate you muscle memory :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
  3. I hate you muscle memory :(

User Info: sshadow5002

sshadow5002
6 years ago#1
Its great when playing a game that doesn't change often but I have alot of trouble with Extend.

Makoto's combos have changed quite a bit and alot of the stuff that used to work no longer work. I wasn't an expert or anything but I managed to store combos in my brain that I could pull off without thinking, now in the heat of battle I just can't replace the broken combos with the new combos.

How do you people do it?
...and on the 8th day God created a magical talking Leopard and forgot all about us.

User Info: xKryptonKnightx

xKryptonKnightx
6 years ago#2
Depends on the character. I main Tager and his changes weren't hard to get used to. However, I read that Makoto got hit hard with her changes and is definitely worse compared to her appearance in CSII.
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx

User Info: sshadow5002

sshadow5002
6 years ago#3
:( maybe I'll drop her for a while and move onto somone else. Relius & Platinum seem pretty cool.
...and on the 8th day God created a magical talking Leopard and forgot all about us.

User Info: Aurora313

Aurora313
6 years ago#4
Reminds me of how they changed Hazama in CS2. I used to be so good with him but then CS2 came and... and... *sniff*
XBL GT: AuraSoldier313
I do achievement guides etc for new releases, so please watch and sub. http://www.youtube.com/user/Aura313Productions?feature=mhee

User Info: Yurka

Yurka
6 years ago#5
Aurora313 posted...
Reminds me of how they changed Hazama in CS2. I used to be so good with him but then CS2 came and... and... *sniff*

CS2/Extend Hazama is better! You can do it! :3
GT - Shanath

User Info: happypor100pre

happypor100pre
6 years ago#6
As a fellow Makoto user i feel your pain what i did basically was just go to training mode and just practice practice practice till i stopped doing CS2 stuff that doesnt work anymore.
GT-Goldchampion200
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
  3. I hate you muscle memory :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived