I am fed up with this solitude. I NEED FRIENDS!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
  3. I am fed up with this solitude. I NEED FRIENDS!

User Info: Delano7

Delano7
6 years ago#1
GT: AStupidNewb

Being unable to find ranked matches and constantly getting booted from player rooms for whatever reason, I've grown tired of having to rely on randoms for games. I have a handful of friends as it is, but their playtimes are sporadic.

Basically, I want YOU to add me and play with me! ... Because I am lonely. :(

I wouldn't say I'm that great, but I often play against people who apparently are, so idk what my skill level is, really. I guess I'm pretty good, at least. (P.S: I live on the west coast, so if you dislike lag issues, eastern players may want to avoid me. >.>)

User Info: happypor100pre

happypor100pre
6 years ago#2
im tired its 1 in the morning GT in sig, Could care less about lag even if it does make my better combos near impossible to do without going blue beat.
GT-Goldchampion200

User Info: abad_lime

abad_lime
6 years ago#3
All you had to do was ask =P

Edit: How long does it take you to find matches? It shouldnt take long. If i didnt have 5-7 people leaving for whatever reason (better record, why leave?) id probably get a different person every minute or so.
BBCS:EX: Hazama > Jin > Ragna > Relius > Carl > Tsubaki > Platinum >everyone else
Currently Playing: MGS2-4; Disgaea 4; BB:CS

User Info: shadowfreeze88

shadowfreeze88
6 years ago#4
I'll with ya. GT's in sig.
GT: TH3 MlLK MAN (The I in MlLK is a lowercase L)
BB:CSE-Bang; learning Rachel and Litchi

User Info: Delano7

Delano7
6 years ago#5
I RETURN.

And uhh, it does only take like 2 or 3 minutes to find a match, but to find a match worth playing (not laggy, they don't drop me, etc.), it can take anywhere from 5 to 15, if I can find people at all.

*Adds mLlk*

User Info: justcusimasian

justcusimasian
6 years ago#6
I'm pretty much completely new to this game, anyone here feel free to add me, but I will likely be awful and in need of advice. I'm U.S. East coast btw.
"The world needs underboob, Makoto. I wish you good luck...and a strong back..." -Kokonoe
GT-EXjohn

User Info: Es_Bandido

Es_Bandido
6 years ago#7
Anyone can add me. GT: Le DesertBandit

User Info: skeith2020

skeith2020
6 years ago#8
Feel free to add me im getting the game tommorow my GT is in my sig
XBOX Live Gamertag: C5150Angus
Pokemon White - Quinn/FC 1807-1966-6432

User Info: clschneider1990

clschneider1990
6 years ago#9
ad me and ill be on later.

GT is EchoesofMercy
GT:EchoesOfMercy
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
  3. I am fed up with this solitude. I NEED FRIENDS!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived