A few questions regarding Abyss Mode.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
  3. A few questions regarding Abyss Mode.

User Info: Phoenon4

Phoenon4
6 years ago#11
Since you're the resident Noel expert/apparent Noel Mod on DL, would you mind telling me where and at what frames Noel has her i-frames on all her D Drive moves so I know what to mash in what situation?
GT: PhoenonX
I'm easily the best Dive Kick masher in America get at me.

User Info: LunaKage

LunaKage
6 years ago#12
I heard someone wished to talk to Dustloop's Noel mod.

Just use 4D to beat everything except lows, and then use 2D to beat lows.

CPU can't handle that at all.

User Info: EX_Cirnochao222

EX_Cirnochao222
6 years ago#13
Psh, he's an imposter, an imposter who said the correct things, but.... IMPOSTER!!!!!

Since you're the resident Noel expert/apparent Noel Mod on DL, would you mind telling me where and at what frames Noel has her i-frames on all her D Drive moves so I know what to mash in what situation?

Just call me ChaosKage~

But no seriously, just go with what Luna said, AI's not gonna be smart enough to get past that ish, and frankly, neither are 75+% of netplayers
Time to gear up~
http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac321/chaoschao222/gearup.png

User Info: Jackie_Chandler

Jackie_Chandler
6 years ago#14
Thanks for the answers guys. And yeah, the A.I. can be incredibly stupid. I'm not sure he still does it in Extend, but in every other BB Unlimited Ragna would D. Inferno Divider if you mashed 5A from full screen.
XBL: Jackie Chandler | PSN: Jackie_Chandler
Pokemon White: 3525-2142-9932

User Info: Viperus

Viperus
6 years ago#15
Jackie_Chandler posted...
Thanks for the answers guys. And yeah, the A.I. can be incredibly stupid. I'm not sure he still does it in Extend, but in every other BB Unlimited Ragna would D. Inferno Divider if you mashed 5A from full screen.

LMAO. ^THIS! Run up about half screen, do 1-2 5a's(unless he has 50 heat) than after ID, destroy him. Watch out for IAD BE, he loves this, also he has amazing ways to tell when to 5c for the Hells Fang Dead Spike extreme pain. Also, he only really tosses out Darkness Fang after 5d(2), but it usually means half your health gone instantly.
GT & PSN: TheDeathDealerX
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
  3. A few questions regarding Abyss Mode.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived