• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Quantum Conundrum
  3. How on Earth do you get the robot in "Catch and Release"?

User Info: lisasnickers

lisasnickers
6 years ago#1
Hiya,

I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get onto the ledge that has the noisemaker robot in "Catch and Release". Anyone have any hints that might help me along?

Thanks in advance.

User Info: Kurir_Telmonkin

Kurir_Telmonkin
6 years ago#2
Ok, so you know how you usually shoot the safe forward to get to the door? You need to instead turn around and shoot it back toward the ledge, then jump on it and use it to get to the noise maker.

Failing that, you could try using one of your other safes from the start of the area and try to get that to the table but that requires some very tough jumping and timing.

Goodluck.
This series is the Inception of games. Everyone is inside each other, and it only goes deeper... - DrunkBeardGuy on Kingdom Hearts
Proud 3DS Ambassador

User Info: lisasnickers

lisasnickers
6 years ago#3
Argh, I tired everything BUT that before! Was so easy with the right strategy.

Thanks a million.

User Info: Kurir_Telmonkin

Kurir_Telmonkin
6 years ago#4
NP, happy to help, thats how game boards should be :)
This series is the Inception of games. Everyone is inside each other, and it only goes deeper... - DrunkBeardGuy on Kingdom Hearts
Proud 3DS Ambassador
  1. Boards
  2. Quantum Conundrum
  3. How on Earth do you get the robot in "Catch and Release"?
  • Topic Archived