• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Quantum Conundrum
  3. 15 second ending? Rly? Spoilers obviously

User Info: da_siege

da_siege
6 years ago#1
Im not sure what happens in the end.. I got close to the uncle in the giant room device thing and everything just turns white, and here comes a 15 sec animation about how i got stuck in the pocket dimension.

Id like to give the game the benefit of the doubt and say that i didnt finish the game properly and that i got a bad ending or something.

Unless that really is the ending... Well, the game was fun enough though..

User Info: headabiz

headabiz
6 years ago#2
I believe they are leaving room for a sequel, where you run around as the uncle and try to fix whatever started all of this in the first place.

User Info: Poifection

Poifection
6 years ago#3
^ Could be the DLC just as easily as they are releasing at least two pieces of it.
Currently playing: Gravity Rush, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, Dragon's Dogma
Gameplayingperson 6 years ago#4
The story really just seems like it was just a thing cobbled together to hold the puzzles. I'm fine with that, but I could understand some people might be dissapointed a bit.

By the way, looking at the achievements, it looks like one DLC set will be Ike based, and one will be Desmond based, or I guess at least named that way.

User Info: Kurir_Telmonkin

Kurir_Telmonkin
6 years ago#5
Was Desmond the drinking bird? Or the dog? I forget
This series is the Inception of games. Everyone is inside each other, and it only goes deeper... - DrunkBeardGuy on Kingdom Hearts
Proud 3DS Ambassador

User Info: soccaprodi

soccaprodi
6 years ago#6
Desmond is the drinking bird.
*Cabanela struts into topic*
PSN: QuackendriverV

User Info: dakko

dakko
6 years ago#7
Yeah the end really got to me

(where is the mass effect 3 ending outrage? lol)

things were building up, everything was going to hell, and as i was getting batterys of Ike and he was growling at me (looking really evil), i was wondering what kinda of dimention swapping boss might be showing up? is Ike a badguy? whats gonna happen?

*floats into the pocket dimention*

*end*

Hopefully the dlc thats gonning will finnish the story off nicely (good thing i got the complete package thingy)

and then when i got back to the main menu... i did a thing

shudders*

User Info: jpofgs_JP

jpofgs_JP
6 years ago#8
Yeah I was disappointed, it felt a little epic having to surf to the end but then BAM ending, nothing really interesting happens. The song was good though but if they are setting up a sequel they damn well better.
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7492/symbolks.jpg
White: 2064 8439 2270. Pearl: 3481 3456 6491
  1. Boards
  2. Quantum Conundrum
  3. 15 second ending? Rly? Spoilers obviously
  • Topic Archived