• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Quantum Conundrum
  3. This game is AWESOME. Well worth the $15.

User Info: soccaprodi

soccaprodi
6 years ago#11
I guess I'm pretty slow, I just started the second generator and I've got about 6-7 hours logged. I'm really enjoying this game as well, and it's actually my first physics-puzzle-platformer. Was Portal this heavy on the Platform aspect? One of my favorite things about this game is how much jumping and timing there is for the player to do, making it tricky even after solving the puzzles and much more enjoyable

I'm not too worried about hours of content. Afficianados should appear to blow through the main game rather quickly, but the R&D room looks pretty expansive once you uncover all the blueprints and modes and whatnot. Already has at least two DLCs coming as well, hopefully pretty inexpensive given how little they were in the pre-order bonus.
*Cabanela struts into topic*
PSN: QuackendriverV

User Info: JohnStrider

JohnStrider
6 years ago#12
Yes, it is quite good and definitely worth the price. The puzzles just keep getting better and better as they introduce new dimensions to use, and I love how it never "phases out" previous tricks out of the solutions, instead continuously building on them and really forcing you to think outside the box on occasion.

Is there anything more awesome than turning a couch fluffy and throwing, slowing down time to jump on it, flipping gravity back and forth to surf through the air and turning it into heavy metal to clear a laser fence and crash through a window?
Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could imagine...

User Info: captainjamie

captainjamie
6 years ago#13
Love this game. I agree, definitely worth the $14. I imagine that there will be some DLC's or user-created levels in the future as well.
I'm not dead yet!

User Info: Marioguy5

Marioguy5
6 years ago#14
2 DLCs are confirmed.
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 110% proud of it, put this as your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Quantum Conundrum
  3. This game is AWESOME. Well worth the $15.
  • Topic Archived