• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Quantum Conundrum
  3. 360 controller support?

User Info: admo

admo
6 years ago#11
But what are people using for his game specifically? I am a KB/M person for almost everything. But Skyrim is an example where controller is far superior. I only played this game for afew minutes, and the KB/M felt aweful. I'll need to play with sensitivity setting s and such, but my gut reactions is that this game is meant to be played with a controller over KB.
[P]lease remember, science rhymes with compliance. Do you know what doesn't rhyme with compliance?
Neurotoxin. - GLaDOS

User Info: dakko

dakko
6 years ago#12
Yeah i played this whole game with a 360 contoller, cranked the sensitivity right up, works a treat.

Its a puzzle platformer, it can work equally well with a controler aswell as M&K, although id have to say for this kinda game, an analog stick beats the crap outta WASD, don't knock it untill you have tryed it O_~ haha
Gameplayingperson 6 years ago#13
admo posted...
But what are people using for his game specifically? I am a KB/M person for almost everything. But Skyrim is an example where controller is far superior. I only played this game for afew minutes, and the KB/M felt aweful. I'll need to play with sensitivity setting s and such, but my gut reactions is that this game is meant to be played with a controller over KB.

I use a 360 controller whenever possible. Analog movement is always better than digital. This game, skyrim, deus ex, spec ops, assassin's creed, the darkness II, Q.U.B.E.. Those are a few of my recently played games (woo on steam sale) and I used the 360 controller for all of them.

User Info: kpearwut

kpearwut
6 years ago#14
a controller is always superior for comfort, which should be priority number 1 for any game that is not a competitive multiplayer game. you can lay back and have the controller in your lap, move it with ease, etc.
  1. Boards
  2. Quantum Conundrum
  3. 360 controller support?
  • Topic Archived