Eius?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kopotyuk

kopotyuk
5 years ago#11
Hey I'm at the artifact room and I have no idea how to get it out from magic cage. Please help!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Dunge

Dunge
5 years ago#12
SPOILER: -Break the jug, put clay in artifact cage, put hat on chandelier, reassemble jug, pour wine.

Dunge
5 years ago#13
Bah I hate to say it but I just don't know what to do with it. I swear I tried every possible combination of every items, I'm sick of turning in circle. I'm supposed to find a raven's feather?

User Info: Shifter1178

Shifter1178
5 years ago#14
Throwaway1 posted...
I can't figure out how to get the eye creature to open his eye (he's in the basket in the eye)...or about the rainbow statue part >.<

Spoiler for the those puzzles:
He only opens his eye once you lay him down inside the giant Bird Face. (you open it's entrance by putting down the honey cup on the Western wind direction by the Hermit creature when it's "Summer" outside)

You get the statue from the first room in fairy land left of the Well and you colour it in the Museum painting by first placing it in the "stairs" painting while it's real (the light crystal is in the fixture on the upper part of the screen) and then you remove the crystal and add the color ball to the basin.
The Color ball is missing the color orange however so you have to paint it orange in the "painting form" first. (requires a feather from the peacock, adding honey to it as well as dipping it in the color pot inside the giant Bird Statue)
You make the statue life-sized by putting it in the water basin when the water is turned upside down.

I already have the creature in the eye in the wicker basket, as my post said (I think)..but I don't know how to make him open his eye..there's dialogue but I only have 2 options about raisin cake and dancing..

I must have missed a statue in the first room..hmm

Going back now to check on these things.

Edit://

Okay I got the Statue done..I still can't get the creature to open his eye. He is in the basket in the eye already..when I talk to him I get the birthday option..with dancing and raisin cake..but then I have to quit..and nothing further...must be missing something?

User Info: kopotyuk

kopotyuk
5 years ago#15
Is there anyway to end the game with happy ending?

User Info: Throwaway23

Throwaway23
5 years ago#16
Shifter1178 posted...
I already have the creature in the eye in the wicker basket, as my post said (I think)..but I don't know how to make him open his eye..there's dialogue but I only have 2 options about raisin cake and dancing.

You have to talk to the Peacock about the eye creature's Birthdays to find out about the third dialogue option. It shold be Flutes, Dancing and Raisin Cakes.

Shifter1178
5 years ago#17
Throwaway23 posted...
Shifter1178 posted...
I already have the creature in the eye in the wicker basket, as my post said (I think)..but I don't know how to make him open his eye..there's dialogue but I only have 2 options about raisin cake and dancing.

You have to talk to the Peacock about the eye creature's Birthdays to find out about the third dialogue option. It shold be Flutes, Dancing and Raisin Cakes.

I coulda swore I tried to talk to the Peacock and it just says something goofy..doesn't let me talk to it...maybe have to be standing in the right spot (the platform up top by its head maybe?)

Thanks, at work now, will try later.

Dunge
5 years ago#18
So can anyone answer me? What do I do with the artifact?

Shifter1178
5 years ago#19
Dunge posted...
So can anyone answer me? What do I do with the artifact?

Ask the guy who keeps posting about the "Happy Ending"

User Info: mohammedahmed20

mohammedahmed20
5 years ago#20
how to get past the 3 creature in last mission

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived