Eius?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Dunge

Dunge
5 years ago#1
SPOILER!

I just got the eius plaque in the magic academy. I know that upside-down it gives 51213 and that I need to press the gods tiles in the correct order. But I still don't understand where does it start and how I could press 1 twice.

User Info: Shifter1178

Shifter1178
5 years ago#2
Dang you got pretty far past me..wish I could help...

But I guess you could help me...I can't figure out how to pass the Eye Guardian..Ive moved the mirror to the other holes and taken the dragonfly, lamp, oil..but can't figure out what to do next...

Dunge
5 years ago#3
Break the glass on the eye, go outside and take the plant, put it in the serpent and light it up.

Shifter1178
5 years ago#4
Dunge posted...
Break the glass on the eye, go outside and take the plant, put it in the serpent and light it up.

Oh, I had the plant in place..but missed the glass on the eye :P Thanks.

Dunge
5 years ago#5
I actually got stuck there for over 1h and I tried every possible combinations. Then I tried the flintstones on the snake again and it worked. I would bet a lot of money I had tried it before, but I don't know why at some point it worked.

Shifter1178
5 years ago#6
Dunge posted...
I actually got stuck there for over 1h and I tried every possible combinations. Then I tried the flintstones on the snake again and it worked. I would bet a lot of money I had tried it before, but I don't know why at some point it worked.

Crazy..love this game so nostalgic of the quest series but the Graphics are amazing...voice overs are great too.

I'm in the Fairy Gate area now... Stuck again mind you...got the apple..got the orange paint and painted it...but no clue what to do now.

Dunge
5 years ago#7
To be honest, it's far from the best point and click adventure game I've played but it's still good. Come on, play through that fairy land now so you can help me :).

Shifter1178
5 years ago#8
Dunge posted...
To be honest, it's far from the best point and click adventure game I've played but it's still good. Come on, play through that fairy land now so you can help me :).

I'd agree with that..it's fairly basic. KQ6 is still one of my all time favorites..
This ones basic..and confined to a few maps per area..the graphics are just pretty.

I'm trying! I can't figure out how to get the eye creature to open his eye (he's in the basket in the eye)...or about the rainbow statue part >.<

User Info: Throwaway1

Throwaway1
5 years ago#9
One of the gods is called the "first" among them if you examine his plate.
So you push number 5, 12, 1 (the first guy) and 3 counting from him.

User Info: Throwaway1

Throwaway1
5 years ago#10
I can't figure out how to get the eye creature to open his eye (he's in the basket in the eye)...or about the rainbow statue part >.<

Spoiler for the those puzzles:
He only opens his eye once you lay him down inside the giant Bird Face. (you open it's entrance by putting down the honey cup on the Western wind direction by the Hermit creature when it's "Summer" outside)

You get the statue from the first room in fairy land left of the Well and you colour it in the Museum painting by first placing it in the "stairs" painting while it's real (the light crystal is in the fixture on the upper part of the screen) and then you remove the crystal and add the color ball to the basin.
The Color ball is missing the color orange however so you have to paint it orange in the "painting form" first. (requires a feather from the peacock, adding honey to it as well as dipping it in the color pot inside the giant Bird Statue)
You make the statue life-sized by putting it in the water basin when the water is turned upside down.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived