• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WildStar
  3. Network Error: Unable To Connect.....Anyone else having this problem?

User Info: DoubleJ9

DoubleJ9
7 years ago#1
Been trying to log in for 10 minutes but wont let me. Roommate is sitting next to me on his computer playing, but he's been logged on for about 30-45 minutes now.
XBL: The Maverick
PSN: v_Maverick_v

User Info: Morgasaurus

Morgasaurus
7 years ago#2
I'm having the same problem. Damn hamsters are not running fast enough!
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26

User Info: JhayCee

JhayCee
7 years ago#3
Yeah, I got booted out as well. It was actually good timing since I was just 1 hit away from dying haha
We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. - Dalai Lama on PC vs Console

User Info: IronTalon

IronTalon
7 years ago#4
Looks like the Auth Server is down
In Soviet Russia, Grundy slams you!

User Info: DoubleJ9

DoubleJ9
7 years ago#5
Keep trying, it finally let me in.
XBL: The Maverick
PSN: v_Maverick_v

User Info: woody71

woody71
7 years ago#6
yup same problem I just tried reinstalling 2% left

anyways it let me in once but after that I was back to square 1

Edit: still not working... I guess I just have to keep trying:(
<Random quote of game I'm playing>

User Info: wombat013

wombat013
7 years ago#7
Is it back up yet? Phantasy Star Online 2 is under a MAJOR DDOS attack right now. Game has been shut down for almost 5 days. Makes me paranoid lol.
No one cares about your computer specs, what game you're playing or want, or that you delusionally call yourself the whomever of a certain board.

woody71
7 years ago#8
as far as DDOS attacks go you can usualy find info on them on reddit or 4chan... tough 4chan seems unlikly this game seems right up their ally

woody71
7 years ago#9
anyone been able to get in yet? been trying for about 5 hours trying at least every 10 minutes

User Info: Oceanyoshi

Oceanyoshi
7 years ago#10
I just started getting this one too. Started hitting me when I just hit 49. Through out 49 I was lagging, then 50 it stop, then bugs started happening. I lost my lvl 50 craft pant, the design, and the items for it. I put in a ticket for it, but still nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. WildStar
  3. Network Error: Unable To Connect.....Anyone else having this problem?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A