• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hikari198

hikari198
6 years ago#1
Because my Mommy told me it will make me an elite gamer if I can ADS. :O
Battlefield 3 Battlelog Stats
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/phys1calk1ller/stats/174731922/ps3/

User Info: BOrocks98

BOrocks98
6 years ago#2
To answer your question no you cannot aim down sights and that's what makes this game so much better than all the other FPS's out there
XBOX live GT :DeAtH Br1nGeR11
PSN : blckops-g11-

User Info: Joey2cool

Joey2cool
6 years ago#3
lol

User Info: Kage-Maru

Kage-Maru
6 years ago#4
what is aim down sights? its one of the grinds i did in max payne 3 but i never knew what it ment
It's time to kick bubblegum and chew ass, and i'm all out of ass.

User Info: TJ_UNLIMITED

TJ_UNLIMITED
6 years ago#5
BOrocks98 posted...
To answer your question no you cannot aim down sights and that's what makes this game so much better than all the other FPS's out there

LOL I want some of what you're smoking. How does not being able to aim down the sights make this a better game?
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D

User Info: Joey2cool

Joey2cool
6 years ago#6
ADS is awful and CS has never had it.

End of story. It is unnecessary.

User Info: Abstavz

Abstavz
6 years ago#7
ADS blocks half your screen, it's a useless gimick.
CS is CS not COD/BF3
/thread
The official G-MAN of the Time Travelers board
Rise and shine, Mr Freeman. Rise and shine

User Info: Ryumoau23

Ryumoau23
6 years ago#8
Abstavz posted...
CS is CS not COD/BF3
/thread

thanks for letting me know. guess i'll be saving $12 this tuesday. :)
24 and bisexual. ^ ^
psn: Ryumoau

User Info: TJ_UNLIMITED

TJ_UNLIMITED
6 years ago#9
Abstavz posted...
CS is CS not COD/BF3
/thread

I guess you never played CoD then? In case you haven't, or you never realized why ADS is in the game, the style of shooting that CS uses is considered to be hip fire in CoD, which isn't as accurate as ADS, just like in real life. ADS gives you more accuracy, with the sacrifice of movement speed and some vision, just as it does in real life. Not a useless gimmick, more like two different styles of shooting each with advantages and disadvantages.

If you're some childish person instead of someone with maturity, just disregard the above and continue with your ignorance.
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D

User Info: LethalX08

LethalX08
6 years ago#10
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Abstavz posted...
CS is CS not COD/BF3
/thread

I guess you never played CoD then? In case you haven't, or you never realized why ADS is in the game, the style of shooting that CS uses is considered to be hip fire in CoD, which isn't as accurate as ADS, just like in real life. ADS gives you more accuracy, with the sacrifice of movement speed and some vision, just as it does in real life. Not a useless gimmick, more like two different styles of shooting each with advantages and disadvantages.

If you're some childish person instead of someone with maturity, just disregard the above and continue with your ignorance.

So much win in that post.
3DS: 1504/5682/1682 PSN: LethalX08 Steam: lethalx08 Raptr: lethalx08 Playing: Blacklight (PC), MK9 & MK Arcade (PS3), Crysis (PS3) & CS: GO (soon PS3)
  • Topic Archived