• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat
  3. Is this game on PSN? Are all the characters unlocked?

User Info: chidori091292xu

chidori091292xu
5 years ago#1
Is this game on PSN? Are all the characters unlocked? I don't want to grind for hours just to get a single character. I never played 2D fighting games before, so is this game worth it? Based on the images from this site, it looks crappier than the PS3 version, is that true?

User Info: Orcadale

Orcadale
5 years ago#2
Yes it is on PSN and it comes with all the characters, you do not need to grind to unlock new characters like back into the tekken games but what you do need is to unlock new fatalities and costumes.

I've got this game and honestly I just can't say anything bad about it but I do admit that graphics aren't as good as on the console but you really don't notice the graphics while you actually playing the game as it is fast paste!

If you are after graphics then don't get this game but if you here for the gameplay then definitely get it as it's quite challenging game! (Versus Computer) but if you play against people then it becomes even more tougher game to play as there are some really mad guys that will combo you to death.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat
  3. Is this game on PSN? Are all the characters unlocked?
  • Topic Archived