• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. New Faq - thank you Luis.

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
3 years ago#1
Friends,

a new FAQ has been posted. thank you luis.

and great job with your english. I have been trying to learn Spanish for 2 years and guess what.. i am up to "hola" jajajajaj

again, thank you for your efforts.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Going to Cancun Mexico, for a week. Spending my Gaming PC money on it. That was my wife's idea!! ( wifes are trouble, stay away )

User Info: LuisCota1986

LuisCota1986
3 years ago#2
Thank you.
This was the first RPG i saw here on GameFAQs without a walkthrough so i decided to write my own even after four years of his release...

I have five years of English in school and thanks to video-games it has always be present in my life (unlike the French i used to know and basically lost...)
Portuguese is my main language not Spanish...
I live in Portugal witch is next to Spain so i understand a lot of Spanish but speaking it can be difficult because many words sound the same but i usually mix them by mistake.

About the walkthrough i still have some stuff to do even after this second update so it will take me a bit more time to finish it and any help will be welcome:)
A good gamer doesn't brag or glote...
A good gamer teaches others to improve their gaming.
  1. Boards
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. New Faq - thank you Luis.
  • Topic Archived