• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. Only $0.90 on PSN Flash Sale ends Monday

User Info: Ghostel23

Ghostel23
4 years ago#1
Only 90 cents right now on the PSN Flash Sale fyi

User Info: TimoMaas

TimoMaas
4 years ago#2
Is it worth it?

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
4 years ago#3
That's not a bad price...although that Monkey Island 5-game bundle is even cheaper... ;)
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame

User Info: TimoMaas

TimoMaas
4 years ago#4
i bought the monkey island bundle. I'm honestly wondering if this game is worth it though because I've heard bad things.

User Info: Ghostel23

Ghostel23
4 years ago#5
I never played it but regardless of reviews 80 cents is not breaking my wallet. Fyi it's 80 cents not 90 cents my mistake.

User Info: TimeOfTheDark

TimeOfTheDark
4 years ago#6
Im liking it so far. Sure it's kind of ugly, and the combat is like a slower less complicated Dragon Age Origins, but the story is interesting and keeps me going.

I think everyone was hoping for Game of Thrones Skyrim and when they didn't get ot, they claimed worse game ever.

User Info: BanthaFodder

BanthaFodder
4 years ago#7
I picked it up for 80 cents as well. Cant go wrong no matter how bad it is. I'll probably find 80 cents lying around in the supermarket parking lot next time I go. Lol. I also made a topic two posts down when it was $5 a year ago but forgot to buy it before the price went back up. Doh!
Boston Sports

User Info: Gattsu-Sunabozu

Gattsu-Sunabozu
4 years ago#8
I picked it up for $2. Just got into Game of Thrones the TV show, expected crap and pleasantly surprised. It is on the crappy side of a Dragons Age Origins but does have some interesting features and is solid enough to be interesting for hardcore rpg/fantasy fans
  1. Boards
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. Only $0.90 on PSN Flash Sale ends Monday
  • Topic Archived