• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. If Robert Baratheon wants to kill every Targaryen... *Spoilers*

User Info: dead_kaiser

dead_kaiser
6 years ago#1
... how does he gets Jeyne Greystone pregnant? She has silver hair and green eyes. That would be enough to make him think, no?

I mean, when he learned Daenerys was alive he promptly sent people to kill her.

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
6 years ago#2
Friends,

Im sure the men were what he was after. Plus she was hot, and refined. It was like honey, to the fly, he just could not stay away.

Are you playing? how far are you? What do you thing?

Thank you.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
Signed up for a 13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Wish me luck!

User Info: dead_kaiser

dead_kaiser
6 years ago#3
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

Im sure the men were what he was after. Plus she was hot, and refined. It was like honey, to the fly, he just could not stay away.

Are you playing? how far are you? What do you thing?

Thank you.

She is pretty hot, won't deny that. But in the books Robert just hated Targaryens, dude didn't care The Mountain killed a Targaryen baby by smashing his head in a wall. And even tried to kill a 15 year old Dany... in the game they got Robert drunk, but I'm pretty sure he would recognize Targaryen all over the girl when he woke up.

Yeah, I'm playing :D Just got to Chapter 12, things got pretty good in Chapter 10.

I'm really interested in the story now, and I like the combat... although the game seems easier now, I don't even care changing weapons to fight different armored enemies. But I'm playing Normal, so...

Voice acting isn't good, though. I mean, sometimes they get it right but overall... meh.

I give this game a 7/10 as a Game of Thrones fan. But I guess people that don't care for the series probably won't like the game as much...

What about you? :D

User Info: CHADbomb

CHADbomb
6 years ago#4
:D

CUTE! n.n
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G
  1. Boards
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. If Robert Baratheon wants to kill every Targaryen... *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived