• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. Good Character Build?

User Info: wolfgard_h

wolfgard_h
6 years ago#1
Is there a Guide for this?
World Record Holder Best Score Dynasty Tactics 2,16 Gold 99,999's Vs 10.

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
6 years ago#2
Friends,

Im sorry, I feel your pain. I will get this some day. But I feel that its just not a big seller, and everyone has moved on how. Your best bet is to google stuff now.

good luck.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.

User Info: s0m3kat

s0m3kat
6 years ago#3
Idon't know of any using text. But there are plenty using video walkthroughs, just google search it.

They do have a Prima guide, not sure where you would pick it up at this late date though
PSN - somekat

User Info: JCookieO

JCookieO
6 years ago#4
I played through using all the classes and trying out specializing in each of the traits. Intelligence isn't as important because you'll easily get enough points to master your specialized weapon type and armor regardless. But really, it's not going to hurt you too much no matter where you put your points.
As far as skills go, by the end of the game you'll be able to get almost everything in your trees. I would browse through your skill tree and prioritize getting to a stun or knockdown skill, those are the most important skills in the game and will make many a fight much easier.

User Info: wolfgard_h

wolfgard_h
6 years ago#5
More specifically.
Just interested in a Guide for Character Build.
Using one for anything else ruins the game for me.
World Record Holder Best Score Dynasty Tactics 2,16 Gold 99,999's Vs 10.
  1. Boards
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. Good Character Build?
  • Topic Archived