• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. GotY edition and DLCs

User Info: Kidddo

Kidddo
1 year ago#1
I bought the goty edition a few months ago. Which additional dlcs do I need to purchase to get everything that was released for bl2? And are they worth it? Am I missing out on something really fun?
1693-7119-2049 / Ness

User Info: Kidddo

Kidddo
1 year ago#2
Oh, and also, how do I know if I've installed all the dlc that was on one of the discs? It was confusing when I did it because I lost track of which ones I had installed and noticed I could install the same one multiple times.
1693-7119-2049 / Ness

User Info: eolsunder

eolsunder
9 months ago#3
You'll know what dlcs you have in the game by playing and accessing a fast travel station, the dlc areas are on the map. The GOTY comes with I think 4 of the dlcs, but there are others that were released later, which aren't part of the GOTY such as the head hunter dlcs and the 2nd upgrade pack, raising level to 72, plus doesn't include fight for sanctuary, and OP levels.

So the GOTY does include some things that were released at the time, but there are still many things that aren't in it.
I am outraged! I am outraged beyond words! Yet...I have something I want to say..

User Info: xmen

xmen
4 months ago#4
I think if u get the handsome jack edition it would have everything including the pre sequel game as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. GotY edition and DLCs
  • Post New Message

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

Guide and Walkthrough by codebreak1337 5 months ago
Guide and Walkthrough (X360) by Andrew Testa 5 years ago
Guide and Walkthrough (PC) by noz3r0 7 years ago
Guide and Walkthrough by SENIORBILL 7 years ago

GameFAQs Q&A