• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Impossible!?@$spoilers

User Info: shadow210

shadow210
1 year ago#1
Ive beaten all 3 borderlands games. Then i deleted save files. Now im playing 2 because of dlc for story from 2 to 3 that is out in September. Problem is that mission u need level 38 or better. Im at level 25 and just dont see how to get to 38? Even if i did all my remaining missio s it would only go up to level 26...

User Info: Imit8m3

Imit8m3
1 year ago#2
Beat the main game and then go into tvhm and play it again. No way to get to 38 in normal.
GT- HOONIGANGSTER
PSN- yurmom8me

User Info: EternalGST

EternalGST
1 year ago#3
Highest I got was 37 with Gaige in normal. I thought it was weird I got virtually no xp even in the DLCs I played. So frustrating then I just said eff it, kicked Jack in the grapes and started TVHM. It was the right call. There are lv 50 missions in normal but only in the DLCs and everything else is capped at 35. So when they're red and say "impossible" they truly mean its impossible.
Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Be it Rock and Stick or Rifle and Sidearm. Give me my ammo back!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Impossible!?@$spoilers
  • Post New Message

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

Guide and Walkthrough by codebreak1337 5 months ago
Guide and Walkthrough (X360) by Andrew Testa 5 years ago
Guide and Walkthrough (PC) by noz3r0 7 years ago
Guide and Walkthrough by SENIORBILL 7 years ago

GameFAQs Q&A