You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Does anybody still play?

User Info: Hyper13

Hyper13
3 months ago#1
Hi, Ive been looking for legendaries and pearls and just overall good weapons but I’ve found some of the areas too difficult to do by myself or too time wasting , does anybody want to co-op or just farm w me?
If so psn is HyperionTechMech.

User Info: Xavier_Destalis

Xavier_Destalis
2 months ago#2
I can't speak for PSN, but PC (Steam specifically) still has quite a few players on BL2.

User Info: Trahaldi

Trahaldi
2 months ago#3
Well I am in a community on the ps4 called „borderlands helpers – boosters – friends – dupers“ which is pretty active still. There are usually lobbies for powerleveling, item drops etc and many ppl are doing stuff like fresh start runs, op8 raid bosses and stuff, and if you post on the community wall there to ask for any kind of help there are many veteran players dedicating their online time to helping others me being one of those

edit: as for ps3 i am not sure, i think many ppl started playing again since the handsome collection was available on ps4 for like € 10,--
psn-id: haldi0815
steam: el_gringo_grande
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Egoist

Egoist
2 months ago#4
I would love to but I've just reach level 72 and currently farming for gear to get to OP8 and this is my first time playing the game so I don't know if I would be of much help, oh and I play melee zero.

I'll add you on PSN though.
RIVENSOULS

User Info: Arsinik

Arsinik
1 month ago#5
I still play and have a couple high leveled characters on my two profiles. Not sure how I'm doing on gold and pearl guns in them now, I'm playing a new play through just started up, but I've got around 150 - 200 gold keys on one profile. I'll add you on both my profiles.

User Info: GreenKnight127

GreenKnight127
4 weeks ago#6
I'm sure people still play.

But enough to justify making it for VR? Hell no.

Complete waste of time, money, and resources.

They should be focusing all their efforts on BL3.

Seriously.
~Gamefaqs logic: Q: If it's so obviously a troll topic...why are you responding to it? A: "Because I have to tell them it's a troll topic!" *facepalm*

User Info: sporkonomix

sporkonomix
2 days ago#7
I still play, though it's mainly with IRL friends. I've got a low level Gunzerker (lvl 16) I'm soloing with on PS3 atm, but on Steam I have a B0re sniper Zer0 who's in the 50s or 60s.

ZeLibertineGamer is my nick for PSN and Steam. I have it for PS3, PC, and Vita. I get spam FRs though, so mention GameFAQs in your message if you add me and I'll add back.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Does anybody still play?