• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How to do the KSS

User Info: Kenji1138

Kenji1138
7 years ago#1
People have wrote on the board and pm'd me asking how I kill terra so fast. Well it is a glitch brought on by a weapon called the evil smasher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1WK1UPQSDw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Note: Do not forget to look at the discription. If you are on the phone read the discription first then watch the video. How this actually helps people

Kenji1138
7 years ago#2
Bump. Post if you like .

Kenji1138
7 years ago#3
Bibba dy bopa dy bump

User Info: Sunricer

Sunricer
7 years ago#4
Is it possible to get the gun back if you sold it?

User Info: Steavis09

Steavis09
7 years ago#5
just get a Bee shield and a Conference Call shotgun........takes me three emptied magazines to kill Terra, on average he hits me one time but never manages a kill.

Kenji1138
7 years ago#6
Or you could do both lOl

User Info: CocoDollface

CocoDollface
7 years ago#7
In the description it says to fire the weapon until the small explosion happens, but it looks to me like the explosion happens when you're cancelling the reload by switching to another weapon. I'm not near the game at the moment, have never used that weapon, and I haven't attempted this, but it looked like the explosion doesn't always happen and you had to cancel and switch a couple times before it caught. Also I'm on an iPhone and couldn't read the stats, so does the glitch apply to all the weapons you have equipped? Just asking because the video and description aren't lining up in my mind. Thanks for the vid.

Kenji1138
7 years ago#8
Yes. I do cancel the reloads, but only because the explosion doesnt happen. Better to cancel then to keep using ammo. And yes again, when done right it does apply to all equipped weapons. Note: if you do do this right (Lol do do) switching back to the evil smasher will cancle the glitch and you will have to do it again.

User Info: chris2k7sears

chris2k7sears
7 years ago#9
Kenji1138 posted...
People have wrote on the board and pm'd me asking how I kill terra so fast. Well it is a glitch brought on by a weapon called the evil smasher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1WK1UPQSDw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Note: Do not forget to look at the discription. If you are on the phone read the discription first then watch the video. How this actually helps people

This with the Bee is just insane, I can almost 1 shot terra with a 22k sniper rifle.. lol

User Info: CocoDollface

CocoDollface
7 years ago#10
Sweet, thanks for clarifying. One more thing: when you switch to the bandit SMG are you just showcasing the reload or can the glitch actually stack?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How to do the KSS
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A