• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. how do i use insta health?

User Info: PROJ3C7MAYH3M

PROJ3C7MAYH3M
6 years ago#1
i havent figuredout how to ue things to regen my health?

User Info: BrosephTrout

BrosephTrout
6 years ago#2
I hope your not just trolling... They are used instantly. When found they heal automatically
PSN - TheBrosephTrout

User Info: PROJ3C7MAYH3M

PROJ3C7MAYH3M
6 years ago#3
why cant i save them and use them when i am running low on health?

User Info: FF_Fiend

FF_Fiend
6 years ago#4
PROJ3C7MAYH3M posted...
why cant i save them and use them when i am running low on health?

Cause you can't. There have been many complaints about this already - but personally, I thought it was a bit to have those things take up inventory slots and clunky to use them
Playing: All games on hold for Borderlands 2
PSN ID: Call_Me_Queequeg

User Info: Willyj1230

Willyj1230
6 years ago#5
My Berzerker never needed healing kits past level 10, he would always find some way to get his health back. Thus, I never used healing kits until I fought Craw.

I'm pleased that Salvador invested heavily into the Brawn Tree rarely needs healing either.
===============[::::]^(=^_^=)^

User Info: soggytoast11

soggytoast11
6 years ago#6
Health powerups are largely useless because it regenerates over time anyway, and your shield is really what soaks up most of the damage. The game is pretty much like every other post-halo FPS game where you either take a lot of fire in a battle and die, or you don't and you live.

User Info: Ice_Weasel

Ice_Weasel
6 years ago#7
soggytoast11 posted...
Health powerups are largely useless because it regenerates over time anyway, .

Huh? Mine doesn't. I thought Salvador was the only one who could regenerate health?

User Info: psideresider

psideresider
6 years ago#8
Ice Weasel posted...
soggytoast11 posted...

Huh? Mine doesn't. I thought Salvador was the only one who could regenerate health?

I'm playing as zer0 and I have a survivor mod that regens health. And he can also regen health during deception by unlocking a skill on his cunning tree

User Info: Ice_Weasel

Ice_Weasel
6 years ago#9
psideresider posted...
Ice Weasel posted...
soggytoast11 posted...

I'm playing as zer0 and I have a survivor mod that regens health. And he can also regen health during deception by unlocking a skill on his cunning tree

Hmmmm... I need to find something like that.

User Info: mordekai40

mordekai40
6 years ago#10
There are no health kits like in the first game, provably why packspace is only 27. But, I do hope Gearbox implement a health kit drop and more packspace. If that happens make a specific button to use the healthkits or just have you go into the inventory to use them.
I am Assassin, this my Creed
...Anima eius et animae omnium fidelium defunctorum per Dei misericordiam Requiescat In Pace
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. how do i use insta health?
  • Topic Archived