• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I just want Zer0 Tsunami of bullets

User Info: JTAC005

JTAC005
8 months ago#1
title says it all, I'm a casual and I've been farming SoM all day on normal (9 min per run) with over half the loot falling into the ground (even seeing skins fall into the ground) I just want this skin then I'll be super happy, please respond soon...I'm starting to hate Borderlands BS loot drops not dropping (farming Doc Mercy for hours with no Infinity dropping normal/TVHM/UVHM) almost making me want to go back to Anthem...(or just wait until BL3)

JTAC005
8 months ago#2
I moved to Xbox one Handsome Jack collection GT JTAC5

User Info: Anarki471

Anarki471
8 months ago#3
This place is pretty much dead aside from the lurkers (such as me) so you might be better off asking on the Gearbox forums as they are a little more active..... they don't like duping too much there so try offering something in exchange but you might get lucky and find someone doing a gear/loot giveaway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
I swear that link is not a rickroll

JTAC005
8 months ago#4
Anarki471 posted...
This place is pretty much dead aside from the lurkers (such as me) so you might be better off asking on the Gearbox forums as they are a little more active..... they don't like duping too much there so try offering something in exchange but you might get lucky and find someone doing a gear/loot giveaway

Thank you and a few days after posting this I found alot of nice players on xbox 360 and they helped me alot, but then the DLC came to Xbox one exclusive so I had to start all over and luckily got to OP 10 finally today since then.

User Info: WolfFangHowell

WolfFangHowell
6 months ago#5
I dont think I can do another playthrough of the story.....sad to hear the dlc is Handsome Jack only. I was hyped for BL3, then heard about this dlc, was omnihyped for BL3, and now I have 0 hype. Not trying to hate, just not feeling it anymore.

User Info: eolsunder

eolsunder
2 months ago#6
hey people get bored with games, even ones you like. Not a huge deal, they will always be there in case a few years down the road you want to dust them off and replay. Even if you eat high end steak every day, eventually you'll get sick of steak no matter how good it is, and go "ok I just want Chinese food today".
I am outraged! I am outraged beyond words! Yet...I have something I want to say..
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I just want Zer0 Tsunami of bullets
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A