gunzerker lag

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. gunzerker lag

User Info: bigmunchy

bigmunchy
5 months ago#1
when i joined a friend's game it would lag. when i joined another friend game it was a full game 3 more players it would also lag. do gunzerkers lag the game that much?
some of us r turning into newtypes and some of us r newtypes lol. awakening

User Info: Kau353

Kau353
5 months ago#2
You betcha! I’ve flat locked up the game killing terra off with a dpukh or a CC, kinda sucks don’t know why exactly but heard it’s only on pis3& hexbox but idk for sure
What? Idk, my game just froz.......

bigmunchy
5 months ago#3
ah ok thank you im on ps3. and it lags when i used the cc and the butcher shotguns but i dont use them anymore

User Info: Kau353

Kau353
5 months ago#4
Was talking to a youboob buddy a mine & it’s not so much about what weapon you use it’s how much the game is rendering (or trying to) on screen, gearpox couldn’t add a single megabyte to B2 now because it’s at the limit consoles can deal with, the last dlc maxed it out & the delvs has to get very creative just to release it without our consoles crashing every time we tried to just load the game, confusers alone could accept unlimited dlc’s due to having massive free space in comparison (which is why they get the awesome community patch we can only wish to have + all the other cool mods like the randomizer mod) bUt, us peasants are basically screwed due to being right at the max boundary, so, ya, hope that clears it up
What? Idk, my game just froz.......

bigmunchy
5 months ago#5
ah ok. thank you
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. gunzerker lag

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived