• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Legendary trade

User Info: derickchampion

derickchampion
8 months ago#1
Lookin for a legendary sniper or assault rifle. I have a legendary impetuous flakker shotgun up for trade

User Info: WarsteelIX

WarsteelIX
8 months ago#2
This place is pretty much dead- try the BL2 forum over at the Gearbox site. Also, you might want to mention what level of weapon you're looking for. And aside from a few diehards (read 'fanatics'), not a lot of folks have bothered to figure out how to use a Flakker to get the best use out of it- you may want to try something else as trade bait...
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...

User Info: Anarki471

Anarki471
8 months ago#3
My ears are burning

Sorry TC but Warsteel is right on the money, this place is dead except for the lurkers (such as myself). And even if there were still lots of people here none of them would want a Flakker (even if it is quite a good gun if you take some time and learn to use it properly).... just keep playing the game and you will get Legendary weapons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
I swear that link is not a rickroll

User Info: Eternal K

Eternal K
8 months ago#4
Yup, just a few lurkers around here now. Your best bet, besides asking on the Gearbox forums as Warsteel mentioned, would be to farm Gettle and Mobley out in the Dust. Mobley drops a legendary AR (the Veruc, manufactured by Dahl) and Gettle drops a legendary sniper rifle (the Lyudmila/Lyuda/White Death [it goes by many names], manufactured by Vladof).
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion

User Info: inloveanddeath0

inloveanddeath0
8 months ago#5
Hey man didnt realize you bought this game again lol
http://www.last.fm/user/PolarPolaroids
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Legendary trade
  • Topic Archived