Completed The Lost Treasure quest still not getting the entire map

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Completed The Lost Treasure quest still not getting the entire map

User Info: reaper778

reaper778
1 month ago#1
so i completed the The Lost Treasure quest quest but there is still a section in the center of caustic caverns that isnt getting filled in am i doing something wrong?

User Info: Anarki471

Anarki471
1 month ago#2
This place is pretty much dead (apart from a few lurkers like myself) so you might be better off asking on the Gearbox forums as they are still pretty active
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
I swear that link is not a rickroll

User Info: WarsteelIX

WarsteelIX
1 month ago#3
Did you actually go to the top and get the Dahlminator? Also, have you done the other quests associated with Caustic Caverns? And yeah- the Gearbox forums are a lot more active...
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
1 month ago#4
Yeah, getting the clues activates an elevator switch near the central area that branches out, allowing you to ride to the top of the central building and fight past a bunch of Spiderants to get the chest with the Dalhminator.

Alternatively, did you do the minecart pushing quest for Tannis? Opening the airlocks gives access to several new spots, including a warehouse area with conveyor belts. Along the way there's a side room with a vending machine that you can open as well. So that might account for missing spots on the map.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Completed The Lost Treasure quest still not getting the entire map

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived