Level 61cap. Just bought dlc for 72...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Level 61cap. Just bought dlc for 72...

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
1 year ago#1
I assumed I would be getting to level 72 because I've got the Game of the Year edition. Didn't realise I had to buy it.

I've bought it. Just wondering if the XP I've got from about 5 missions (about 100k) will that add on to my level now, or have I lost it forever.
Decimation is my demise.

User Info: WarsteelIX

WarsteelIX
1 year ago#2
Pretty sure you lost it, although since you're in UVHM you can just reset and start over again from Liar's Berg...
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...

Overburdened
1 year ago#3
Thought as much, no worries.

I can't be bothered to start again,
Decimation is my demise.

User Info: Eternal K

Eternal K
1 year ago#4
Unfortunately, you've lost that experience. Fortunately, there is so much to do in this game that you can probably get close to 72 without having to reset anyways. Unfortunately, you'll have to reset if you want unique mission rewards. Fortunately, pizza exists.
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion

Overburdened
1 year ago#5
I do like the fortunate sides of your post. I'll survive :)
Decimation is my demise.

User Info: RoastyMcToasty

RoastyMcToasty
1 year ago#6
You can also just try to speedrun it a little, that's what I always do on new playthroughs, farm for some good weapons and you're good to go.
"If you talk, you repeat what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new."

User Info: iLLogiK

iLLogiK
1 year ago#7
I enjoy grinding. It's gives you non-endgame loot to bring up your other Vault Hunters. On a related note, I hate managing the 50+ loot-mules I have to keep on a thumb drive because my Hoarder/ODC personality will not allow me the get rid of ANY Purple/Unique/Legandary/Seraph/Pearlescent gear EVER. No matter how many Bandit parts they're composed of. "maniacal laughter followed by sobbing"
"...some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass-production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." -Duke

User Info: WarsteelIX

WarsteelIX
1 year ago#8
iLLogiK posted...
I enjoy grinding. It's gives you non-endgame loot to bring up your other Vault Hunters. On a related note, I hate managing the 50+ loot-mules I have to keep on a thumb drive because my Hoarder/ODC personality will not allow me the get rid of ANY Purple/Unique/Legandary/Seraph/Pearlescent gear EVER. No matter how many Bandit parts they're composed of. "maniacal laughter followed by sobbing"

Heck- I've got 40 loot mules and will no doubt create others as long as I keep playing this game... :)
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...

User Info: silversong

silversong
1 year ago#9
Gads, I wish I could "like" posts on this forum! You guys are a hoot!

User Info: silversong

silversong
1 year ago#10
Do legendaries still cost 613 torgue tokens in UVHM? Farming TVHM for TT's so I can upgrade my DPUH in UVHM. Another few rounds in the bard and I should have that amount.

(I wonder what non BL2 people think when they see this jargon? lol)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Level 61cap. Just bought dlc for 72...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived