Low level infinity pistol

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Low level infinity pistol

User Info: bordsilli123

bordsilli123
1 year ago#1
I am trying to find a low level infinity pistol. If you have one and willing to help me out add me gt: bordsilli12
Playing fantasy life FC: 4768-8608-4540

User Info: RoastyMcToasty

RoastyMcToasty
1 year ago#2
If you can't find anyone to give it to you, you could just farm it. The droprate isn't too terrible from what I remember. You get it from Doc Mercy if you didn't know, there's a geiser right where you spawn which can launch you right next to him for quick farming. Watch Yoteslaya's farming guide on it for the location.
"If you talk, you repeat what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new."

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
1 year ago#3
RoastyMcToasty posted...
If you can't find anyone to give it to you, you could just farm it. The droprate isn't too terrible from what I remember. You get it from Doc Mercy if you didn't know, there's a geiser right where you spawn which can launch you right next to him for quick farming. Watch Yoteslaya's farming guide on it for the location.

^^^ this. they fixed the drop rate so now it actually drops from doc mercy. though on normal mode, i believe it is at around level 7. so i really wont remain all that useful for long. its a fine weapon, but not the end all be all. and on normal, you will quickly find more powerful weapons as you level

IMO at that point you are better off seeking out eridium as best you can and simply upping your ammo capacity as high as you can get it. get pistol to carry as much as possible and then just keep an eye out for regular vladof pistols if thats your style. a good vladof pistol can handle just about anything
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: WarsteelIX

WarsteelIX
1 year ago#4
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
RoastyMcToasty posted...

^^^ this. they fixed the drop rate so now it actually drops from doc mercy. though on normal mode, i believe it is at around level 7. so i really wont remain all that useful for long. its a fine weapon, but not the end all be all. and on normal, you will quickly find more powerful weapons as you level

IMO at that point you are better off seeking out eridium as best you can and simply upping your ammo capacity as high as you can get it. get pistol to carry as much as possible and then just keep an eye out for regular vladof pistols if thats your style. a good vladof pistol can handle just about anything

IDK- he might want one just to clear out BAR challenges in normal (it's what I usually do... :)).
Behind every good deed lies an ulterior motive...

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
1 year ago#5
WarsteelIX posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
RoastyMcToasty posted...

IDK- he might want one just to clear out BAR challenges in normal (it's what I usually do... :)).

wouldnt you want a higher level 0ne though if you are just trying to fly through everything to complete challenges?

a higher level one would allow you to breeze through everything. a low level (level 7) isnt going to do much if youre just trying to get through content quickly
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Low level infinity pistol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived