• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Quest reward scaling in UVHM?

User Info: Mariofan4ever

Mariofan4ever
5 years ago#1
I'm a bit confused on this. I've only ever read that they get up to lvl 50 in TVHM, but I've never heard if they scale to level with you in UVHM, or if they can reach the player level cap. I currently can't think of anything other than the Flame of the Firehawk that I've used and loved, but was wondering if quest rewards become obsolite in UVHM.
"I was a walking potato for a brief moment." - Dan Avidan
3DS FC 4640 0338 5846

User Info: mrbeef523

mrbeef523
5 years ago#2
Quest rewards definitely don't become obsolete in UVHM. Especially if you have the DLC. Weapons like the Sandhawk and Pimpernell can be devastatingly effective at higher levels.
GT: Ellipsis415
Playing: CoD: G, GTA V, Borderlands 2.

User Info: Mariofan4ever

Mariofan4ever
5 years ago#3
^ so they WILL go over level 50 in UVHM? That's great!
"I was a walking potato for a brief moment." - Dan Avidan
3DS FC 4640 0338 5846

User Info: danishjuggler21

danishjuggler21
5 years ago#4
Yes. Quest rewards are whatever level you were when you activated/did/turned in the mission.
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21

User Info: Kurgan777

Kurgan777
5 years ago#5
danishjuggler21 posted...
Yes. Quest rewards are whatever level you were when you activated/did/turned in the mission.

Only the activation level counts.

You could accept/start the quest at level 50, not turn it in until level 72, but the quest reward item would still be level 50.

So once in UVHM it's better either not to do any side quests with blue or unique rewards until you reach the level cap.

Or if you really want to be a diehard, you could reach level 72, or OP8, whichever level cap you're going for, and reset your UVHM playthrough and do all the missions over again at the level cap so you get EVERYTHING at it's highest possible level.
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Quest reward scaling in UVHM?
  • Topic Archived