• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Which Is the Best Version of the Fibber?

User Info: Cabinutz

Cabinutz
7 years ago#1
I've been trying to get the best one, and I currently have the Energizing Fibber. Does anyone know which would be considered the best version of it? I don't know a whole lot about this weapon so any help would be appreciated.
PSN - Cabinutz
Gamertag - Cabinutz

User Info: Anarki471

Anarki471
7 years ago#2
I believe you want the Fibber with the "Redundant" prefix, i haven't really bothered with the fibber yet so i might be wrong but this seems to be the one people keep asking for
If it moves, it dies. If it resists, it dies first.

User Info: TargettPractice

TargettPractice
7 years ago#3
The gimmick of the fibber is in the barrel. One of them shoots a single pellet that ricochets and generates 9 new pellets in a circular pattern, one of them has a single pellet that moves slowly in a parabola and gives you 750%(maybe 700%?) critical bonus. The final barrel shoots multiple pellets like a shotgun.

For gaige, the first type is the best. The 9 generated pellets have 100% damage, allowing you to do full damage while using close enough, which should lower your damage by 50%. For salvador, the second type is probably the best, allowing you to hold it in your off hand and make huge criticals with your main hand.

There's a way to tell the barrels apart by looking at the damage, but I'm unfamiliar with it. I'm sure you can google "how can I tell the difference between fibber barrels" and find more information about it. The best prefixes to have are redundant, so it shoots twice the amount of pellets, or win-win which increases weapon damage.

Cabinutz
7 years ago#4
Well crap. Looks like I need to go farming again -_- Mine does the third one. Dammit -_- time to reset my story.
PSN - Cabinutz
Gamertag - Cabinutz

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
7 years ago#5
Cabinutz posted...
Well crap. Looks like I need to go farming again -_- Mine does the third one. Dammit -_- time to reset my story.

the third one really isn't bad. I prefer it over the high crit one unless I'm doing a crit specific build.

Are you trying to use it with the bee? if so you want either the first or third barrel
Compromises are for lesser souls, die werewolf zombie.

Cabinutz
7 years ago#6
I'm using it with the Mechro to rebound on high anarchy and bee. So I would need the first barrel.
PSN - Cabinutz
Gamertag - Cabinutz

User Info: monster138

monster138
7 years ago#7
This should help

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Fibber
"Repent, Harlequin!"
Said the Ticktockman

User Info: AlleRacing

AlleRacing
7 years ago#8
Cabinutz posted...
I'm using it with the Mechro to rebound on high anarchy and bee. So I would need the first barrel.

Well, technically you want Barrel_Bandit_Fibber_3, which is the second barrel. Barrel_Bandit_Fibber_2 is the shotgun barrel, and Barrel_Bandit_Fibber_4 is the critical barrel.

You can tell easily by the damage numbers. The one with the massive 5 digit number is the ricochet barrel, the one with 4 digits is the critical barrel, the one with 3 digits is the shotgun barrel. I'm not sure if this is accurate for beyond level 50, but it is accurate for level 50.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg

User Info: UroborosAheri

UroborosAheri
7 years ago#9
Ideally, you would want to get the redundant fibber.
This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! ERUPTING...BURNING...FINGER! And now....HEAT END!

Cabinutz
7 years ago#10
So far all this info has been quite informative. I should be keeping an eye out for the Redundant Fibber, specifically the one that ricochets. And to top it off, A shock one for my mechro. Almost at eridium blight too, so this will be great.
PSN - Cabinutz
Gamertag - Cabinutz
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Which Is the Best Version of the Fibber?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A