• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Difficulty in getting 100% achievements?

User Info: LazerLXXVII2

LazerLXXVII2
8 years ago#1
I'm talking in terms of difficulty, not necessarily in terms of time because I know it will definitely take some time. I am still on my first play through of the game, I took a several month long hiatus from it but I'm back into it. I am currently at Lynchwood, and I have completed every single side mission up to the point of where I am at right now.

Is it difficult getting 100% achievements? Or just time consuming?

User Info: Bones_McGee

Bones_McGee
8 years ago#2
Just time consuming, there is nothing that requires a luck shot or random.
GT: The FN Man1

User Info: Mayhemers

Mayhemers
8 years ago#3
In theory, there's nothing that's impossible, but the ones that will be a little frustrating and/or need some dedication to acquire are:

- beating Terramorphous (up until you are at least in the mid 50s level wise)
- finding all the marked locations on every map
- achieving level one for every challenge (Jimmy Jenkins and Open Wide ahoy!)
- getting purple gear in every slot (purple relics are hard to find in general)
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

User Info: P3nPaal

P3nPaal
8 years ago#4
Mayhemers posted...

Not sure if it's patched but when I got the "Challenge Accepted" achievement, it didn't pop until I completed all 5 levels of the Open Wide challenge (750 point blank shotgun kills). Just a heads up.
"Bodied by Falcon" - The new fragrance by Captain Falcon
GT: P3NyaaH FC: 2036-7636-9680

User Info: Barenkyo

Barenkyo
8 years ago#5
Mayhemers posted...
In theory, there's nothing that's impossible, but the ones that will be a little frustrating and/or need some dedication to acquire are:

- beating Terramorphous (up until you are at least in the mid 50s level wise)
- finding all the marked locations on every map
- getting purple gear in every slot (purple relics are hard to find in general)

Actually incorrect its getting Purple gear or higher in every slot finding seraph relics/legendary are not as hard
GamerTag : Terra Turarth

User Info: EX_Cirnochao222

EX_Cirnochao222
8 years ago#6
P3nPaal posted...
Not sure if it's patched but when I got the "Challenge Accepted" achievement, it didn't pop until I completed all 5 levels of the Open Wide challenge (750 point blank shotgun kills). Just a heads up.

That's why they mentioned it. You need to complete all of Open Wide to unlock the Shotgun Sniper challenge. That said, by the time you have Shotgun Sniper available, you likely have already completed level one of it and it automatically unlocks.

User Info: Mayhemers

Mayhemers
8 years ago#7
^ this. 750 point blank shotgun kills can take a while...

Barenkyo posted...
Actually incorrect its getting Purple gear or higher in every slot finding seraph relics/legendary are not as hard

I was implying purple or above here. The relic is usually the hardest one to get. He can't buy a Seraph relic without the DLC (he doesn't say if he has it), and even if he does have the DLC, he can't earn any Seraph crystals to pay for one now unless he's in UVHM mode. So the only realistic way to get one that qualifies would be farming LLMs etc to acquire an E-Tech relic. Or luckily get a purple relic out of a chest, or using a golden key in Sanctuary.
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
8 years ago#8
Open Wide was annoying...
PSN- JKICKIT || https://card.exophase.com/1/1092793.png
http://bit.ly/2tQDG3Q Backlogs really suck || My feet hurt || I'm hungry

User Info: CykloneTiger

CykloneTiger
8 years ago#9
If you don't have people on your friends list who play this game, you'll never get all of the achievements.

User Info: Solo

Solo
8 years ago#10
CykloneTiger posted...
If you don't have people on your friends list who play this game, you'll never get all of the achievements.

Not true. He can use a second controller and create another profile and go split-screen.
getting moderated builds character
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Difficulty in getting 100% achievements?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A