• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Longbow is far superior to homing

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
7 years ago#1
Just a PSA

User Info: VaricoseVeins

VaricoseVeins
7 years ago#2
Yes, as long as the fusetime is alright on the longbow, so the enemies wont move away to quick.

I usualy use homing when i throw it over walls and so on.

StormWolf12
7 years ago#3
VaricoseVeins posted...
Yes, as long as the fusetime is alright on the longbow, so the enemies wont move away to quick.

I usualy use homing when i throw it over walls and so on.

Homing adds more to fuse time than Longbow. All Grenades have a trigger grade part. They can range from grade 0 to grade 4. Not all grenades can have a grade zero fuse, and min out at grade 1. The lower the better.

If there are two identical grenades, let's say a storm front with a grade zero fuse, with different deliveries, Longbow and Homing, the Longbow will have a 0.0 fuse time, and the homing will bee slightly more. Sticky also adds a few tenths of a second to the fuse time.

Homing grenades are better for cheesing Piston or Badassasaurus tho, but that's about it.

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
7 years ago#4
When I first started playing I was all about homing. But now I've learned that fuse time is the most important component of the grenade. And that is why LB is far superior to homing in almost every way.
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: ZardoZsays

ZardoZsays
7 years ago#5
Sticky says "Hi!"

Sticky+homing better vs single mobile target
Sticky+longbow better vs particular area
(message deleted)

User Info: I_have_no_name

I_have_no_name
7 years ago#7
Stupidity says “Hi", homing is useless

Condescending ass says 'put me on your ignore list'.

I Have No Name obliges.
"Sir, I don't think I'd care to look at a nun's legs. It'd be very impolite."
"You'll just have to force yourself Godfrey. This is war!"

StormWolf12
7 years ago#8
I have a name, it's Stupid posted...
Stupidity says “Hi", homing is useless

Condescending ass says 'put me on your ignore list'.

I Have No Name obliges.

Great post. No one cares. Learn how to properly quote.

User Info: jreed1337

jreed1337
7 years ago#9
I prefer homing sticky. great way to get out of a sticky situation from behind cover.

longbow can be annoying as you have to see your target and have a line of sight on them in order to make the grenade useful.

homing sticky is like my get out of jail free card. just chuck it from behind cover and it will do its work whilst i recharge.
1+3+3=7

StormWolf12
7 years ago#10
jreed1337 posted...
I prefer homing sticky. great way to get out of a sticky situation from behind cover.

longbow can be annoying as you have to see your target and have a line of sight on them in order to make the grenade useful.

homing sticky is like my get out of jail free card. just chuck it from behind cover and it will do its work whilst i recharge.

My shield recharges because my grenades don't take a half minute to get to their target, and kill things before they can hurt me.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Longbow is far superior to homing
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A