• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Serious question about Tiny Tina
Joeeetm 9 years ago#1
What seems to be everyone's fascination with her?

I just read the "sexiest character" topic and TC posted Tiny Tina as his vote. I hope TC and anyone else who agrees with him knows that Tiny Tina isn't even 14 years old yet :o

Are Tiny Tina lovers like that TC serious or are you guys just kidding? I'm totally serious lol

IMO, I think she's a great character but I find her to be a rather sad one as well.
Leader/Founder of The Green Lantern Corps in Destiny
GT: JL Heartbreaker
abel13111 9 years ago#2
I'm in agreement with you. She is, at least I find, a very funny character but after learning her back story I just felt slightly enraged.
Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.-Mark Twain
Smackdowner1 9 years ago#3
It's Pandora.

A year there is like 10 Earth years.

So Tiny Tina is really 130.
A_Hairy_Waffle 9 years ago#4
Maybe the TC was a teenager.

Or a pervert.

It's got to be one of them.
BlackZero999 9 years ago#5
I wouldn't say sexy, myself...but she's hands-down one of the most adorable characters I've seen in any form of media. She's absolutely, mindf***ingly INSANE, but she's cute.

I love her as a character because she -is- so crazy, and she's got quite the sense of humor.

PAWP GOEZ DA BANDIT
Playing: League of Legends, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls
Anticipating: Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock: Infinite
iAmTheTot 9 years ago#6
She's this game's love-it-or-hate-it character. There's very few that are indifferent, and they polar extremes (love it, or hate it) are very vocal.

I also love how people get so up-in-arms about calling a fictional character under the age of consent in real life sexy. She's fictional.
irc.gotwoot.net #gaming - Live uncensored chat for gamers - Any platform, any genre! Love games? So do we.
(message deleted)
KillfaceDingo 9 years ago#8
Also, why not just ask this in my thread instead of starting a new one?
MrFail 9 years ago#9
Did she get raped or something?

I've never done her quest line.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Serious question about Tiny Tina
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A