• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. One Armed Bandit

User Info: jrblackerby

jrblackerby
7 years ago#1
Has anyone else seen one of these? They look like a mix between a psycho and a goliath, and they carry slot machines on their back that you actually win at!

User Info: EternityUnknown

EternityUnknown
7 years ago#2
Yes, I was wondering if there was actually an achievement for playing his machine without him noticing. Also, I laughed at the pun.
This guy are always sick. No, way? Off course! That's how touph he is... beacause he is... a puppet...

User Info: Schesparn

Schesparn
7 years ago#3
I ain't seen one. I figured you were just talking about the slot machines in general. :p
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif

User Info: dovadeth1

dovadeth1
7 years ago#4
Yeah, I killed one in Thousand cuts. Burned through all my money & extra weapons. Then gotta Hellfire. Man I love those one armed bandits.

User Info: EmbeddedArrow

EmbeddedArrow
7 years ago#5
I've encountered 2. One in when getting Flesh-Stick, and one down in the Fridge (near the Crystalisks...or whatever they're called).

jrblackerby
7 years ago#6
dovadeth1 posted...
Yeah, I killed one in Thousand cuts. Burned through all my money & extra weapons. Then gotta Hellfire. Man I love those one armed bandits.

This! I actually got good stuff from the slot machine that he is carrying!

jrblackerby
7 years ago#7
They seem to be a random spawn too, because the area I found him in at the fridge was an area i had already cleared and did not respawn yet. I was just running back to the machine to sell some stuff and he was walking around solo

User Info: dovadeth1

dovadeth1
7 years ago#8
I also found one in the bandit camp in Tundra express
"Life's a dirty game, you gotta play dirty to win it." - Harris

User Info: Game_Player05

Game_Player05
7 years ago#9
I only saw one, then his slot machine disappeared after I looked away.
Meh, new sig time.

User Info: SweetPandaLove

SweetPandaLove
7 years ago#10
do they run around w/ one-armed scissors?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. One Armed Bandit
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers