• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sniper Elite V2
  3. Best difficulty for a fair challenge?

User Info: Walkman_005

Walkman_005
4 years ago#1
First time playing and I've read many people complain it is to hard on elite.

I enjoy hard games but as long as they're fair.

Is the elite a good try for a first time player?

User Info: xURBANSOLDIERx

xURBANSOLDIERx
4 years ago#2
Im a first timer playing on elite and its not too bad. Already have a good eye for bullet drop due to playing Battlefield games and the wind only starts to become a problem over 250m, may take me 2-3 shots to get a head shot, whereas below 250 its a head shot 1st time most of the time on a stationary or slow moving target
XBL: xKiLLeR BadGeRx, Pommie lookin for Aussie/Kiwi clan/servers only!
http://bf4stats.com/xbox/xKiLLeR%20BaDgeRx

User Info: Walkman_005

Walkman_005
4 years ago#3
Sweet, will give it a go on elite then.

User Info: BongSabre

BongSabre
4 years ago#4
You can set ballistics difficulty (wind/gravity/bullet velocity) and enemy difficulty (health/damage/detection range) seperately with a Custom difficulty.

My suggestion is to set the Ballistics to the highest setting and the Enemy to whatever you feel comfortable with. This will give you a better learning curve, especially with how each rifle acts ballistically.
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even death may die.

User Info: MrDummy

MrDummy
4 years ago#5
But won't that prevent you from attaining the 100 point sniper elite Difficulty Achievement?

MrD
Currently Playing: TDC, Blops ll, MX:Alive, FN:Champion & Crysis 3.
Keeping my (OG) XboX-360 Forever & not buying the "ONE" until it Dies!

User Info: BongSabre

BongSabre
4 years ago#6
yeah, but it's learning curve without throwing the guy to the wolves.
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even death may die.

User Info: BombermanX

BombermanX
4 years ago#7
It depends. I did two playthroughs. The first one was on casual in which I collected all gold, destroyed all bottles, and just a feeling of what the area is like so I know what to expect in my second playthough. My second playthrough was on sniper elite and it was a damned tough, but I was able to beat it this morning. It took me a bit to get used to bullet drop and the wind. The hardest part for me was dealing with the snipers. Two hits and you're dead. The challenge is try to find them and once you do line up the perfect shot before you get shot. THANK GOD FOR GENEROUS CHECKPOINTS.
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.

User Info: Future ER Doc

Future ER Doc
4 years ago#8
I have a question: If you decide to quit in the middle of a mission, can you resume at the last checkpoint; or do you have to start at the beginning of the mission?
Children in the backseat cause accidents; accidents in the backseat cause children.
  1. Boards
  2. Sniper Elite V2
  3. Best difficulty for a fair challenge?
  • Topic Archived