• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sniper Elite V2
  3. How is the multiplayer?

User Info: SaintDiablo

SaintDiablo
4 years ago#1
I have yet to be able to join an online game and was just wondering if it is any fun, or should I just keep to the campaign?
GT-Jango Smurf-Commander of NooB America Clan
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

User Info: Synn1

Synn1
4 years ago#2
The multiplayer is fun when your in a full game. Otherwise you might spend the whole match just trying to find someone on the other team. So far most of the matches I joined were full games so it might not be too hard to find a full game. The types of game modes are kind of lacking. There is normal team death matches and free for all. Then there is a game mode where you have to stay on one side of the map and get long distance kills. So multiplayer is ok but I would recommend co-op. The survival is really fun and over watch is ok but I haven't tried bombing run. Sadly today I found a lot of troll players in co-op who just stand next to me and get downed. (Sorry for the long post)
Gamertag-Synn99

User Info: MotherShabubu

MotherShabubu
4 years ago#3
I played a few games of team death. It was pretty fun, but the whole thing feels very bare bones. The gameplay is slow paced, which suits this game, but it feels too much the same after a while. I can't see myself playing it for more than a week though to be honest. Definitely try it out, but you aren't missing much imo.
--------
Gamer tag: smok3n

User Info: SaintDiablo

SaintDiablo
4 years ago#4
Hey guys thanks for the input. I haven't been on in a few days but I think I'll jump on and try out the multiplayer.
GT-Jango Smurf-Commander of NooB America Clan
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
  1. Boards
  2. Sniper Elite V2
  3. How is the multiplayer?
  • Topic Archived