• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sniper Elite V2
  3. Available Now for Free as a GWG!

User Info: MrDummy

MrDummy
4 years ago#1
I just downloaded this game and the Free MP DLC that is located in the extra area of game.

MrD
Currently Playing: TDC, Blops ll, MX:Alive, FN:Champion & Crysis 3.
Keeping my (OG) XboX-360 Forever & not buying the "ONE" until it Dies!

User Info: BattleAxeRX

BattleAxeRX
4 years ago#2
Me too. Very very nice of them to put this up.

Didn't know about the free MP dlc just yet so thanks for mentioning. Didn't know there was MP either.

Cheers
Resonance of Fate is the best JRPG you never played! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

User Info: MotherShabubu

MotherShabubu
4 years ago#3
Really enjoying this game. Thought it would play like a budget game, but the gameplay feels really satisfying and the missions are pretty fun. Easily one of my favourite GWG games so far. A nice surprise. My only complaint is that the online matchmaking is pretty poor. They need a few more maps for co-op modes too. Overwatch is really great.
--------
Gamer tag: smok3n

User Info: MrDummy

MrDummy
4 years ago#4
Yea it is my favorite GwG so far as well, after MX vs ATV: Alive...

MrD
Currently Playing: TDC, Blops ll, MX:Alive, FN:Champion & Crysis 3.
Keeping my (OG) XboX-360 Forever & not buying the "ONE" until it Dies!

User Info: Synn1

Synn1
4 years ago#5
So far the multiplayer has been fun, the co-op survival is really fun. But every now and then while I am trying to join a game I find a troll who either doesn't start the game, or when we start playing they don't do anything but stand next to me and get downed. Other then that the game is fun.
Gamertag-Synn99

User Info: BombermanX

BombermanX
4 years ago#6
I'm currently playing this game now. I am doing a casual run to get a feel of this game while collecting all the gold and shooting all the bottles. I'm looking forward to replaying this game on the sniper elite. I might do more of a stealthier approach if possible.
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.
  1. Boards
  2. Sniper Elite V2
  3. Available Now for Free as a GWG!
  • Topic Archived