Counter-Cross Over needs to be fixed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Counter-Cross Over needs to be fixed.

User Info: hadoken

hadoken
6 years ago#1

They need to fix the "Counter-Crossover" system,

they brought that feature in for a reason, for people to defend against rushers (wolverine, dante, etc)

but its completely useless, thats why no one uses it and if they fixed it then more people would and it would make this game wayy more technical and let people second thought about spamming until they get a hit on.

now I REPEAT, this feature is already in the game, its useless, they need to FIX it, it was brought in for a reason.

I'm thinking they need to either:

Leave it the same and take off the 1 bar depletion.

or

Keep the 1 bar depletion and add ARMOR damage absorbtion to it (hulk, sentinel, I dont know what its callled)

that way you can add COMBOS or even ultras to a successful counter crossover.

the way it is right now, 1 BAR is TOO MUCH to gamble for the counter to not even connect, id prefer if they added the 2 hit armor absorb to it.

now someone send this message off to capcom, thank you

if this thread gets deleted im reporting it to gamefaqs

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
6 years ago#2
No they don't, you're just bad at it.
PSN: MobileFlame
UMVC3: RR/Taskmaster/Akuma

hadoken
6 years ago#3

Taizuku posted...
---

they dont need to fix it? why did they put it in then? why does no one use it? UH because its broken/useless in the current form and costs 1 BAR. owned troll

User Info: ccc_videomaniac

ccc_videomaniac
6 years ago#4
It's called invincibility, and yeah I aggree, it's pretty useless. It only serves to switch characters so you don't lose one of them to chip damage. Not really an anti-rush tool.
PSN: RayBryce add for Army of Two 1&2, Resistance 1&2, Gunstar H.
Zombie Apocalypse, Haze, Black Ops, MvsC3, Dead Rising 2

Taizuku
6 years ago#5
hadoken posted...

Taizuku posted...

they dont need to fix it? why did they put it in then? why does no one use it? UH because its broken/useless in the current form and costs 1 BAR. owned troll

No it's not lol. It works fine, but why do it when you can raw tag easy or TAC tag? There's just better options. It's not useless.

User Info: Darknessbeast10

Darknessbeast10
6 years ago#6
Some assists gain invincibility when used. X-23 is a prime example.
PSN: look at my name, GT: RagingGanja420
With your power you can do nothing: Not One Single Thing - Pain/ Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 Boards

hadoken
6 years ago#7

Taizuku posted...
hadoken posted...

Taizuku posted...

No it's not lol. It works fine, but why do it when you can raw tag easy or TAC tag? There's just better options. It's not useless.
---

no it doesnt work FINE, and did you.. did you just ask me why not jus "TAG out?" you really dont know what this feature was made for do you? once it hits YOU CAN ADD A COMBO INTO IT!

User Info: koga_wolf_demon

koga_wolf_demon
6 years ago#8
hadoken posted...

Taizuku posted...

No they don't, you're just bad at it.---PSN: MobileFlame UMVC3: RR/Taskmaster/Akuma

What the hell kinda logic this?

If it was broken then everyone would use it.
Official Zero of the UMvC3 Boards. PSN: ichikoga UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye
BBCSEX Mains: Ragna/Taokaka Subs: Relius/Val

hadoken
6 years ago#9

koga_wolf_demon posted...
hadoken posted...

Taizuku posted...

No they don't, you're just bad at it.---PSN: MobileFlame UMVC3: RR/Taskmaster/Akuma

What the hell kinda logic this?

If it was broken then everyone would use it.
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 Boards. PSN: ichikoga UMvC3: Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye
BBCSEX Mains: Ragna/Taokaka Subs: Relius/Val

except it WONT be broken because it will cost 1 BAR so you can only use it a couple times a match

Taizuku
6 years ago#10
hadoken posted...

no it doesnt work FINE, and did you.. did you just ask me why not jus "TAG out?" you really dont know what this feature was made for do you? once it hits YOU CAN ADD A COMBO INTO IT!

It's pretty obvious at this point that you just suck at the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Counter-Cross Over needs to be fixed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived