Apparently all of the H&H cards have leaked

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Apparently all of the H&H cards have leaked

User Info: RyanCE

RyanCE
6 years ago#1
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32814745&postcount=6992

I'm having trouble finding that, though.
RyanCE
(message deleted)

User Info: Blaze627

Blaze627
6 years ago#3
It's on /co/
Orange is like...Ru Paul. There's something sexy about orange, but you're not sure, or drunk enough to know why. - TheLeafChild

User Info: Mugen_Shiro_000

Mugen_Shiro_000
6 years ago#4
Urk, can't get in NeoGaf from where I am; can somebody be kind enough to post a listing? X |
-SQUADALAH!!! WE'RE OFF!!!
-Not changing this sig until I reboot the entire Megaman series as a unified whole. Started 10/06/11

User Info: Pieman0920

Pieman0920
6 years ago#5
Mugen_Shiro_000 posted...
Urk, can't get in NeoGaf from where I am; can somebody be kind enough to post a listing? X |

They don't give a listing. I don't think they're a real accurate listing out there, since its only the pictures that are out there, and some obscure characters in places.
(9^_^)--------0(x_X^)
Official ungrateful jerk of RI.

User Info: wariude

wariude
6 years ago#6
Whoa, Sissel. I'm happy. =)
PSN: gfgalvao

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
6 years ago#7
There's going to be certain people ticked off at some of these cards, but a few of them I'm so glad to see.
We need NO 3rd party characters in the upcoming Smash Bros!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/games.php?u=256817

User Info: Mugen_Shiro_000

Mugen_Shiro_000
6 years ago#8
Pieman0920 posted...

They don't give a listing. I don't think they're a real accurate listing out there, since its only the pictures that are out there, and some obscure characters in places.

Alright; I hate to ask the overused question, but are any other Megamen, beside X, as cards?
-SQUADALAH!!! WE'RE OFF!!!
-Not changing this sig until I reboot the entire Megaman series as a unified whole. Started 10/06/11

User Info: Pieman0920

Pieman0920
6 years ago#9
Alright; I hate to ask the overused question, but are any other Megamen, beside X, as cards?

Megaman classic has a card, so its just him and X. There is also a Vile, Servebot, Roll, and Dr. Wily cards though.
(9^_^)--------0(x_X^)
Official ungrateful jerk of RI.

User Info: Alky88

Alky88
6 years ago#10
Some cards acting as assists? I somewhat doubt it unless it's just a flashy effect and nothing more.
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Apparently all of the H&H cards have leaked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived