• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
  3. September NA DLC Schedule

User Info: AuraChannelerCh

AuraChannelerCh
6 years ago#1
September 6, 2012
1. “The Extreme” (Final Fantasy VIII)
2. “Esper Battle” (Final Fantasy XII)
3. “Fight 2” (Final Fantasy IV)
4. “Dungeon” (Final Fantasy II)

September 13, 2012
1. “The Castle” (Final Fantasy VIII)
2. “The Battle for Freedom” (Final Fantasy XII)
3. “Undersea Shrine” (Final Fantasy)
4. “What Becomes of Us” (Final Fantasy: Type-0)

September 20, 2012
1. “Force Your Way” (Final Fantasy VIII)
2. “Ragnarok” (Final Fantasy XI)
3. “Matoya’s Cave” (Final Fantasy)
4. “Tower of Mages” (Final Fantasy II)

Own Opinion: WHY IS "Force Your Way" SO LATE?

Also, Type-0 finally gets some outside support.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
6 years ago#2
DLC ends sept 20th?

Aww man that sucks!

52 DLC tracks isn't enough!

Really looking forward to what becomes of us.
Ching Ching! Gold flower yay! Coin coin coin coin coin-The NSMB2 effect.
Official Special ops beserker general/Virtual patrolman of the NDF

User Info: WngedVoX

WngedVoX
6 years ago#3
The September batch looks really good. Can't wait to play all those FFVIII tunes.

User Info: _Spin_Cycle_

_Spin_Cycle_
6 years ago#4
A good month, though not as good as August. Too bad the end is near for DLC.
http://tinyurl.com/6j3slg4
Currently Playing: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (3DS)

User Info: QuantumWolf

QuantumWolf
6 years ago#5
Hmm...so that's really it then?

It's been fun. All in all this DLC selection was great. Sure there were some I wish was there, but all this DLC really added so much to a game that already had 77 tracks of music to play and listen to. Adding 52 DLC tracks bumps it up to 129; holy crap that's a lot of music in one game.

Sad it's ending of course especially with the potential that more could've been added, but on the other hand, I'm sorta glad too. My poor wallet needs a break.
Pokemon Black FC: 3740-3024-4512

User Info: Caterfree10

Caterfree10
6 years ago#6
Kinda depressed that the end is coming soon, but at the same time, I'm loving pretty much all of the music we've gotten so far. So many pipe dreams weren't fulfilled, ah well. Can't really have everything I suppose, yeah?

AuraChannelerCh posted...
Own Opinion: WHY IS "Force Your Way" SO LATE?

Because they saw how everyone was so desperate for it and delayed it as long as they could. :P
When KH3 releases, I will eat lots of popcorn watching people be lost as they don't understand anything that was in the handheld "filler" they skipped

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
6 years ago#7
"Force Your Way" is the theme song to my life, and to love.

User Info: Nin3DSFan

Nin3DSFan
6 years ago#8
So wait, I'm confused. I thought US tracks were available before Europe, because I'm sure US has FFIX Final Battle, yet Europe has yet to get that... however, we (Europe) already have Battle 2 from IV, but the OP says US gets it next week?
What's the difference between a sheep and New Super Mario Bros' soundtrack?

User Info: Caterfree10

Caterfree10
6 years ago#9
Nin3DSFan posted...
So wait, I'm confused. I thought US tracks were available before Europe, because I'm sure US has FFIX Final Battle, yet Europe has yet to get that... however, we (Europe) already have Battle 2 from IV, but the OP says US gets it next week?

The releases for NA and EU are mixed. Some songs NA got first, others EU got first.
When KH3 releases, I will eat lots of popcorn watching people be lost as they don't understand anything that was in the handheld "filler" they skipped

User Info: Drac_Mazoku

Drac_Mazoku
6 years ago#10
3 weeks to go, then I will finally be able to put down the game for a while (at least, when I will be finished with filling all Crit Charts for the songs as they come). It has been great. Glad but sad that it's now almost over :) :(
My 3DS digital games collection, and SLOW progression beating it:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
  1. Boards
  2. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
  3. September NA DLC Schedule
  • Topic Archived