• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
  3. how does the exp calculation work?!

User Info: mitlaeufer

mitlaeufer
8 years ago#1
So i was trying to get a full crit run on the seymore fight stage (expert, not ultimate) and got >5k exp.
Usualy i get 1,5k per run, after i played the same stage on expert again it was 1,5k again.
My guess is the fact, that i improved greatly. My first run had barely any crits, my second was always 90% crits, so is this the reason?

how on earth does it work? I was wondering how it works anyway, not only on battle stages. Is it just how well you manage a song? Or how much monster you kill on battle stages?

User Info: Mikey_R

Mikey_R
8 years ago#2
In battle stages, the enemy you beat relates to your exp. If you killed a mimic pot, that would explain the massive exp increase.

As for the other stages (EMS and FMS) I suspect it's just got to do with how well you done, although I really have no idea.
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/

User Info: Forumchibi

Forumchibi
8 years ago#3
The amount of experience is calculated from the difficulty level as well as the number of monsters you kill. Depending on your levels and your groups, you will need to find a good balance, as if you jump into a high level song but can't even kill the first guy you get nothing, and conversely slaying 12 guys in the lowest difficulty is also probably not so great.

And yes, a Mimic Pot will either give a large amount of experience, or just quadruple the amount you earn from killing everything else, I'm not sure which.

User Info: mitlaeufer

mitlaeufer
8 years ago#4
Hmm, makes sense now.
I dont really pay attention on the mobs, but that should be it.

Thanks guys.
Theathrythm is really sometimes a pretty obscure game in some points like exp calculation or how strong the mobs are.

User Info: IAmNotNormal

IAmNotNormal
8 years ago#5
Maybe it just seems this way, but I think if you put a low level person in with a bunch of higher ups, he/she doesn't get as much xp. So take that into account, if it's true.
Don't insult other users, either individually, or as a group. When you start naming-calling, it's time to either step back or clear out.
  1. Boards
  2. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
  3. how does the exp calculation work?!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What is the best team? Build3 Answers
Byline Trophy? Side Quest2 Answers
Crystal shards? Side Quest2 Answers
How do I unlock more songs? Main Quest2 Answers
Collecting Crystal Fragment ? Build3 Answers