• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
  3. Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers)

User Info: aqualta

aqualta
7 years ago#61
SoraAMy posted...
(Wow haven't been on G-FAQs boards in a LONG time)

I have a question about Dark Notes from StreetPass/ProfiCards:
Is there a way to get a Dark Note from StreetPass/ProfiCard back if you delete them?

I wouldn't think so, apart from deleting the ProfiCard then passing the person again...

User Info: SoraAMy

SoraAMy
7 years ago#62
Another curiosity I have:

Is there a way to view play times for all character instead of the top 8 for Series/Challenge/Chaos/total?

aqualta
7 years ago#63
SoraAMy posted...
Another curiosity I have:

Is there a way to view play times for all character instead of the top 8 for Series/Challenge/Chaos/total?

No, I'm pretty sure.

SoraAMy
7 years ago#64
Recently restarted this game + I found out that the stats (plays, date of highest score, etc.) for DLC tracks I did play thru do not reset. Is there a way to manually reset the scores? Do I have to remove the data from the SD card + try to reinstall the DLC in-game? Is it even possible to reinstall DLC?

aqualta
7 years ago#65
SoraAMy posted...
Recently restarted this game + I found out that the stats (plays, date of highest score, etc.) for DLC tracks I did play thru do not reset. Is there a way to manually reset the scores? Do I have to remove the data from the SD card + try to reinstall the DLC in-game? Is it even possible to reinstall DLC?

Interesting...it all depends on whether they allow you to redownload DLC. If so, then I'm sure you could delete the DLC off your SD card and redownload it and the scores would reset.

They should allow you to redownload stuff (it's all done via eShop, which keeps a record of what you've downloaded), but I'm not 100% sure, and it's a bummer if it turns out I'm wrong!
http://www.youtube.com/user/aqualta18
Home of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy SSS ranks and lame celebrations!

SoraAMy
7 years ago#66
I did delete the game's DLC data via Nintendo Settings, but that did not reset the scores. I'm wondering if I need to delete it by another device (my computer), or turn off the system after I delete the data? Maybe use another SD card? Wish there was somewhere I can ask someone @ Squeenix directly if it is possible.

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
7 years ago#67
SoraAMy posted...
I did delete the game's DLC data via Nintendo Settings, but that did not reset the scores. I'm wondering if I need to delete it by another device (my computer), or turn off the system after I delete the data? Maybe use another SD card? Wish there was somewhere I can ask someone @ Squeenix directly if it is possible.

You deleted the DLC, but you didn't delete its data on the SD card? That's usually where DLC saves stuff as the necessary space often isn't accounted for in the original's save structure. Of course, with a game like this that was made so heavily with DLC in mind, who knows. But yeah, if you want to delete saves in any game, i'd always check the SD card.
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1

SoraAMy
7 years ago#68
I created new data for TFF on an extra SD card I have. TFF is the only game I have for 3DS that uses the SD card. So, figuring out which folder for the game was easy. Figuring out which folder held the DLC was not. I ended up replacing all my TFF data (saved ProfiCards =( and DLC). *Sigh* I had cards from my trip to Orlando. And, I had to reopen all the videos, apps, and demos I got from eShop...

User Info: x_loto

x_loto
7 years ago#69
I think your scores are listed under "Extra Data" in the system settings. Sorry I'm late to the party, can't really help now.... But making a copy of the entire contents of the card before trying things is always a good idea too.
https://soundcloud.com/the_road_ends/
"Maybe I'm a Lion"
  1. Boards
  2. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
  3. Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A