• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LIMBO
  3. This game pisses me off

User Info: Skotzen

Skotzen
8 years ago#1
Yeah, I know, I suck at it. Seriously though, it's a rare achievement for a game to aggravate me this much

User Info: Kythlyn

Kythlyn
8 years ago#2
Keep at it. The difficulty of the puzzles makes it rewarding.
This space formerly occupied by a GameFAQs petition that was active for 3 and a half years before being unceremoniously denied and locked... then implemented!

User Info: Skotzen

Skotzen
8 years ago#3
Not when it's the controls that keep getting me killed. Why on earth can't I change the jump button to the space bar or something? I have a laptop, my arrow keys look like this: http://www.notebookcheck.net/typo3temp/pics/c2e92a394a.jpg

Kythlyn
8 years ago#4
Lol... er... I played it with a wired Xbox 360 Controller. :P
This space formerly occupied by a GameFAQs petition that was active for 3 and a half years before being unceremoniously denied and locked... then implemented!

User Info: Ryan Si

Ryan Si
8 years ago#5
Like the user above me, I play with a wired Xbox 360 controller. I generally use a controller for all platformers as a keyboard can feel odd to use.
Steam ID: Ryan_ML | PSN ID: Ryan_Si

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
8 years ago#6
You can use a 360 controller? thank god, I was just coming to complain about the jumping too, have to dig the old wired controller out of the garage.

Kythlyn
8 years ago#7
singhellotaku posted...
You can use a 360 controller? thank god, I was just coming to complain about the jumping too, have to dig the old wired controller out of the garage.

Might as well keep it out! Most modern PC games fully support the 360 controller, with in game button icons and everything.
http://www.thosegeeksyouknow.com
  1. Boards
  2. LIMBO
  3. This game pisses me off
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A